Marriage Not Love - 37

Author Pov

"You can take your time to forgive them"

"I don't know if i could Pete"

"Why?"

"I suffered a lot Pete. I suffered everyday. When I needed them they weren't near me. Now I have you so I don't need them anymore."

"But they are your parents"

"Give me some time Pete"

In the whole ride Pete is thinking about Vegas words. He knows Vegas suffered a lot but how much? If the same thing happened to his life would he forgive his parents... But Pete also doesn't have a happy family. His family also treated him as a shit and business material... If his mom and dad asked him to forgive them like Vegas parents, can Pete forgive them?.... Pete was full of thoughts until he reached home.

When they opened the door, Khun ran towards Vegas and hugged him. This is so strange in Pete's eyes.

Vegas didn't hug Khun back. "It's ok everything is going tobe alright. You don't have to forgive them..."Suddenly Vegas hugged back Khun and closed his eyes.

Pete gasped and turned to look at Job "Khun called Vegas mom and we know everything happened there." After hearing Job's words Pete looked at Khun and Vegas. Khun continuously tells Vegas that he doesn't have to forgive his parents if he doesn't want to and it's ok.

Pete realized his mistake was that he told Vegas to forgive his parents. Now Khun is doing what Pete failed to do.

After sometime Vegas broke the hug "You are killing me with your hug..,." Vegas complained and pushed Khun slightly "That was my plan...Did you figure it out now only... Hehehe...." Khun teased Vegas and they became their normal self. Vegas smiled and Khun patted Vegas' shoulder and said "You don't have to force yourself..." Vegas nodded.

Khun let out a huge breath then turned to Pete "OH MY CUTE LITTLE PUMPKIN TODAY I'M NOT GIVING YOU TO MY COUSIN YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ME..." Khun shouted in high pitch and everyone was stunned by the sudden change in Khun's behavior. But before he could reach Pete someone came in between.

"Don't even think about it, my husband is going to sleep with me... If you want to sleep with someone go and sleep with your doctor..." Vegas said and held Pete's wrist and took him to their bedroom.

Pete can hear Khun giggling and he realizes this is also Khun's cunning plan.

Vegas closed the room and slammed Pete against the door and started to kiss him. Pete was stunned he froze.

Vegas Pov

I need him now. I want to forget everything. I want to release my emotions, that's the only thing in my mind but after kissing Pete for about 3 min I realized he didn't kiss me back. Oh shit WHAT AM I DOING? Suddenly I pulled back and took at Pete who was staring at me without blinking.

Did I scare him? Did I only focus on my emotions? Oh shit SHIT SHIT. Now I'm nervous. I cupped his face. "Sorry Pete I...I..." Before I speak Pete stopped me by placing his lips on mine. Did he kiss me back?

When he starts to suck my lips I lose my patience and hold his head in the proper position and attack his lips. We both sucked each other's lips and I lightly tried to part his lips using tongue and he opened mouth for me to enter and without wasting a second I devore his mouth. Both of our tongues are intertwined and fighting for dominance. We both know he can't win but he didn't give up. I like this side of Pete. We both fought for dominance and finally he gave up and I smiled. My hands started to explore his waist automatically. He tried to remove my shirt but I stopped and pulled back. This is not the right time. He looked at me with lustful eyes.