Marriage Not Love - 31

Macau Pov

I agreed to Tay because I want to know what he is doing but I didn't expect he was planning to meet Time. I was angry at first but I remembered my promise I should be patient. If Time tried to do anything I would drag Tay with me.

But Tay safely returned to the parking lot. He called me but I cut the call because I wanted to talk to him face to face.

After everything was clear I asked him for a one week date and I'm waiting for his answer.

Mac: "Say yes or no.... don't stay silent"

Tay: "After one week if i said no you will not come after me right" who said i won't I will come after you even after death but I have to put my act here to lure you Tay.

Mac: "I will make sure you won't say No" Tay smirks at me. Wow, what confidence I will make you fall for me Tay.

Tay: "Ok deal" and went to my room.

......

Next day I woke up before Tay and prepared food for him. I don't know what his favorite is... I can ask phi pete but I'm jealous. Even Though I know they pretended to be husband and wife but I was jealous inside so I prepared what best I could.

After some time Tay came out from the room and opened the fridge to drink water. He didn't even glare at me.

Mac: "looks like you are getting comfortable in my home" I smirked

Tay didn't even make an effort to answer me, he just went to the room again. What's his problem? Do I look like air?

I wanted to follow him but I stopped myself and finished cooking.

Tay came out of the room and he dressed up well.

Mac: "where are you going you agreed to stay with me one week"

Tay entered the kitchen and looked at what I had cooked and got a plate for him and took the food and started to eat.

Mac: "Tay I'm here why are you ignoring me"

Tay didn't reply, he just continued eating and I had to wait for him to finish. While eating he didn't show any expression. He is giving me headaches

After he finished eating raised his head and looked at me. My heart forgot to beat for a second. His eyes are killing me asking for something but I don't get it.

Tay: "It's delicious. I enjoyed what you prepared for me" and he got up and washed the plate.

My whole body heated up what he said. Did he compliment my cooking?

Mac: "I...I thought you were ignoring me and I'm happy that you like my cooking."

He stopped for a second then continue washing "The last person cook for me in the early morning is my mom"

Damn...What should I feel now? Happy or sad?

Mac: "I will do it for you forever"

Tay turned and came in front of me and said "There is nothing in this world forever macau. Everything has its own limitations. So don't say what you can't keep." He tried to move but I hold his arm

Mac: "I tried to move on from you Tay. I'm fucking tried everything to forget about you but everything went vain. I can't forget you Tay and now I know you are single and I got my chance. Do you expect me to stay away from you? If that you want then here me.... There is no fucking way... I have waited for this moment and I'm going to be your forever. You believe or not I'm believing the word forever and I'm going to show you I can be your forever.