Marriage Not Love - 27

Vegas and Pete reached Vegas pa office. Vegas wants to sure about Pete decision so he asked Pete again and Pete assured Vegas that he is ready to face everything going to happen.

Vegas parked the car and hold Pete hand and lead him to his Pa office. When the receptionist sees Vegas, she came and greet him.

Vegas: "Tell pa that I come"

Receptionist: "Wait in the VIP conference room sir I will infirm to your pa"

Pete rolled his eyes because every single woman in the office drooling by seeing Vegas. So, Pete hold Vegas arm possessiveingly then Vegas realized why Pete hold him tight so he chucked and said "you can kiss me Infront of everyone to claim me"

Pete: "I know your plan so just shut up and show me the direction"

So, Vegas showed the direction Pete and Vegas head to conference room after some time Vegas pa come to conference room

Vegas Pa: "What a surprise son why you both come here if you call me, I will come and visit you both in home na"

Pete: "Hello uncle I want to see the office so I asked Vegas to take me here"

Vegas pa give dead glare to Vegas and Pete not failed to notice that. Vegas pa asked about their studies then ask Pete about the purposed of coming here.

Pete: "Uncle you know we both are married Infront of only family members" paused and hold Vegas hands interwind his fingers "I want to revel our relationship to the world uncle" Vegas eyes widen he didn't expect Pete will ask this to his pa. Vegas can clearly see how his pa clench his fist. But he smiled at Pete.

V' Pa: "Baby Pete you have only one year to complete your college so wait till you complete and I will arrange a grant function to introduce to my business partners"

Pete: "Why can't we do that now uncle. I don't like when the girls drool on my husband" Vegas chucked about Pete braveness.

V' Pa: "But if your friends know about this, they will talk disrespect towards you so wait till you graduate"

Pete: "Uncle if you are worried about my and Vegas friends then you just throw them away because the whole college already know that we are married"

V' Pa: "WHAT??????"

Pete giggled "Yes uncle they already know and no one criticize us."

Vegas pa have no other option so "Pete can I talk to Vegas alone then I can make my decision"

Pete: "Sure uncle." then turned to Vegas "I will wait outside" Vegas nodded then Pete left the room now Vegas and his pa only there. After Pete left Vegas pa angrily slapped Vegas. Vegas face turned because of the force.

Vegas: "WHY DID YOU HIT ME PA"

Pa: "HOW DARE YOU BRING HIM HERE AND LET HIM SPEAK TO ME... CAN'T YOU TAME HIM PROPERLY"

Vegas: "He is not an animal to tame he is my husband"

Pa: "WHERE YOU GOT THIS CONFIDENT TO TALK ME BACK YOU IDIOT"

Vegas: "Pa please stop doing this and what Pete asked it's his rights we are married so we can tell everyone that we are married. What's the problem in that?"

Pa: "You are getting divorce from him"

Vegas: "WHAT!!! Hell, NO PA"

Pa: "Did I ask your permission I will give you the documents just sign it. So, no need to introduce Pete to all."

Vegas: "I'm not give divorce to him" another slap from his pa landed on Vegas face.

Pa: "I already processing your next wedding so don't dare to act behind my back just do what I say"