Marriage Not Love - 14

When they are in car Pete looked like worries so Vegas placed his one hand on Pete hand. Pete looked at Vegas

Vegas: "He will be safe..."

Pete: "Do you know what's his problem?"

Vegas: "I can guess he had a love problem am I right?"

Pete nodded then start to tell store

Pete: "Tay and Time dated for 5 years... Time start to cheat on him on their 6th month anniversary but Tay accepted all the flaws of Time until he cheated on the bed of Tay..."

Pete then paused. Vegas don't know what to do.

Pete: "I always tell him to leave Time but he didn't listen to me but now he left Time..."

Vegas: "That's the good thing right then why you look worried?"

Pete: "Time locked Tay in his room for 4 days and Tay is escaped today. If he found Tay, I'm afraid he will drag him and lock him again" Then Pete looked at Vegas then asked

Pete: "You also told me today if I leave you, you will lock me and chain me, right?"

Vegas suddenly felt heavy in his heart and stop the car. He doesn't know why Pete compared both situations even though they are different.

Vegas now turn to Pete

Vegas: "Are you comparing me and that cheater?" asked in harsh voice.

Pete: "You said the same thing"

Vegas: "He cheated on Tay and he also need Tay but I didn't cheat on you I only have you. When we didn't talk also, I didn't even try to flirt to someone. I didn't even kiss anyone after our marriage. You know I hate our marriage I accept that but I didn't even try to cheat on you"

The series of Vegas claim give chills to Pete veins. He didn't think Vegas didn't have partner outside. He thought Vegas and pink are couples. Pete didn't dare to open his mouth.

Vegas punch his hand on steering and grab Pete arms.

Vegas: "Listen Pete, I know I'm not a good person am not a perfect person but I'm not a bad person as you think and I did have an affair when I studied in USA but that just an affair not a relationship. When my pa told me about marriage, I cut all the affairs. I don't know why I did that but I did that for you, only for you so don't even compare me to that bastard.

And about lock you in room I said that because I'm afraid I can't find you. I told you I will find you for sure but if it takes more time, I can't imagine that. You don't know that two days you missed I realized how I used to your presence without you, without you roaming around kitchen and hall I felt my soul is missing from me. You see me as a strong person but that's not true Pete I'm not that strong when it comes to you. I don't know what comes to me but I really afraid of losing you. I want you to myself only. Please try to understand if you can't understand then don't compare. That's all."

Finished speaking and start the car. Pete was stunned by Vegas confession.

"Is he confessed his love or is he tried to prove he is not like Time... Oh this idiot can't speak like simple words always using emotional words. Bastard...But his eyes telling the truth... Did he really miss me that much?.... Then shall I play hard to get.... That's going to be interesting.... I need to breath my freedom.... I need to escape from this marriage cage but if Vegas willing to give me the freedom when I'm in marriage life I can stay with him forever... But my doubt is?... Does he ready to give me the freedom that I want?" Pete thought by himself.

Vegas stopped the car again suddenly.

"Now what?" Pete thought but not dare to ask. Vegas open the door and went inside the restaurant.