Marriage Not Love - 33

Vegas Pov

Now we are at the Legal team office. Pete looks tense so I hold his hands.

Vegas: "Everything is going to be normal." he smiled at me and my mind is screaming how cute he is now.

Pete: "We are outside, don't look at me like you are going to eat me now" I heard chuckle from behind and I know who that was.

Vegas: "You are always ready to spoil my moments."

Khun: "Yes I am... What are you going to do with that?" I let out a huge breath. I can't argue with him.

Then we heard the door open and one girl entered. She looks very young.

"JAIN" I heard Pete screaming and the girl ran towards Pete and hugged him tightly.

"What the hell is happening here?" I screamed while trying to separate them.

Pete: "Vegas she is my only friend from my dance class. Jain you didn't even change a bit" Pete introduced her to me but she didn't even try to see me. She just focused on my PETE.

I hummed as a response.

Jain: "Hey piggy, Where did you go without informing me? It's like you are turning into the air. Do you know how much I search for you? I didn't even know your address and your phone is not reachable. You left me like that"

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENING HERE WHO IS SHE? I screamed in my mind.

Khun just stands beside me and giggles when he sees me like this.

Pete: "Sorry cupcake. You know about my situation. I already told you that I joined the class without my parents permission. That's why I couldn't continue and as for my mobile..... I lost that" I know from Pete expression he lied about the phone.

Jain: "Now we are together I won't let you go this time we should dance till our energy drops right piggy."

I reached my limit with this piggy and cupcake.

"He is married to me and I'm his husband" I bluntly said. Jain and Pete look at each other and start to smile. What? Did I make any comedy?

Jain: "Man don't be jealous. I know about his body and I know he can't be with girls." She knows.

Pete: "Vegas she is like my sister and she is my dancing partner. The time I enjoyed is only during dance class with her but unfortunately we lost our contact before we became close to each other."

Vegas: "Are you sure you are not close?"

Khun: "My crazy jealous cousin"

They all giggled and then Pete explained to me everything about that girl Jain, but I hate the fact they are really close. Khun introduced her as our legal adviser and she is a famous and talented girl at her young age.

Vegas: "Are you sure you can handle our project?"

Jain: "Phi Vegas I can and I'm not doing that alone. My big brother will be the lead and I just follow his instructions so don't worry...."

Vegas: "I don't want anything go wrong"

Pete: "Believe her and her team" I hummed and we were ready to part but the girl again held my pete's hand.

Jain: "Piggy I want Ice-cream shall we go and eat" Even though I know they are just friends I can't control my jealous ass.

Vegas: "He is coming with me, We have a job to be done." I said with a stern Voice.

Jain: "I will drop Pete. You can leave him with me." NOWAY.

Khun: "Ms. Jain you can keep Pete and please call me if you need anything"

Vegas: "WHAT THE HELL. I'M HIS HUSBAND AND I WANT HIM TO COME WITH ME.'' Suddenly Pete came and held my arms.

Pete: "Don't be jealous Vegas she is really like my sister and before we part I promised her to buy an ice cream. She is asking for that only so don't be mad and wait for me at home I will be back to you."

Vegas: "That's why you called her cupcake" Pete smiled and

Pete: "Oh my jealous hubby when she was little she always ate cupcakes so I used to call her that." But

Pete: "Vegas she is going to be our legal team leader and it's our lucky I already knew her. Don't overthink anything. I love you and I will come right after eating ice cream ok" he raised his hand as always like a promise and I smiled and kissed his forehead.

Vegas: "I will miss you so come back to me ASAP." his blush made me die. but a chuckle interrupted none other than Khun.

Khun: "We have a lot of work to be done." he is going to die in my hands for sure.

I bid my bye to Pete then went back home to continue work.

Pete Pov

We are sitting and eating ice cream in a shop and we chat about so many things. She has a lot of stories but I have one and that was about my husband.

Jain: "Piggy I'm sorry I don't know your father treated you badly."

Pete: "It's ok Jain no one knew about that. It's my fate and here you see how my husband showed his possessiveness. I'm really happy to have him in my life. I'm so lucky. I don't want to recall my past. I'm living in the present, that's what I want."

She smiled and hugged me then showed his plan that how I should check the possibilities where someone must hold the copyright of our code. and how to rectify it. I focused on everything she taught me and I should check the details according to her point of view also.

Pete: "Thank you cupcake. Now I know everything."

Jain: "You know why I teach you everything not to Phi Vegas?"

Pete: "Why?"

Jain: "His jealous eyes definitely will kill me into pieces. What a possessive man you are, married piggy. He looked terrified when I held your hand. I'm really scared of Phi Vegas" she blabbered and I couldn't control my laughter. We both enjoyed another 30 minutes simply gossiping about my husband.

Pete: "So I will call you later I need to go now"

Jain: "NO... DON'T"

Pete: "Huh????"

Jain: "I want to live. Don't want to be killed by your husband so don't call me. If I need anything or If I want to talk to you I will call via Khun Thankhun phone"

Pete: "Oh don't overboard my husband is not like that" Jain raised her eyebrows.

"I know he is a possessive dog but I can handle him. You can contact me anytime." I assured her and went back home. Jain wants to drop me but I know she is also busy. She has so much work so I prefer to take a taxi and go back.

When I reached home, my home looked like a mess. So many papers lay on the ground and all my friends looked terrified and working. Khun, as usual, eats snacks in a cool manner. Wait..... "WHERE IS VEGAS AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?" I yelled and everyone looked at me terrifically.