Marriage Not Love - 2

Vegas: "But I forbid you"

P: "For what???"

Vegas silent for a minute then grab Pete neck with his one hand and another is tightly held Pete arm.

V: "YOU ARE MY WIFE DON'T FORGET THAT!!!"

Pete was stunned by hearing that because this is the first time Vegas mouth say wife word.

P: "By paper only we didn't even share our wedding kiss as a promise and for your information I don't even consider that as a marriage"

Vegas tightener his grip Pete couldn't breathe properly.

"Are you going to kill me Vegas?" Pete yelled at Vegas. Vegas smirk at Pete,

"So that's your problem right you need a wedding kiss. If you really want that I can give you that"

Pete didn't have any time to react because with in a second Vegas hot lips crash into Pete soft lips. Pete got shocked. Vegas start to suck Pete lips after some seconds Pete got his conscious back so he tries to push Vegas chest but Vegas hands move from Pete neck to nape to control Pete head movements. Vegas bite Pete lower lips inorder to devore Pete mouth. and because of pain Pete open his mouth accidently then Vegas push his tongue to Pete moth to explore the sweetness from Pete mouth.

They shared their first kiss but Pete doesn't react much. Vegas sucked Pete tongue Pete got shiver all over his body. He doesn't want his first kiss to be like this so his eyes are filled with water and start to flow.

when water hit Vegas lips Vegas suddenly stopped his action because he realized Pete is crying. Vegas loosen his grip and open his mouth to talk but before that Vegas could speak his phone ring. so, his hand release Pete nape to take phone but other hand hold Pete arm.

Vegas attend the call,

("Vegas today kinn arrange the party to celebrate his birthday did you forget why don't you come yet?") A girl voice heard Pete also heard that and he can guess who is that because in Vegas group only one girl has the guts to call Vegas that is ping.

Vegas really forget about his friend birthday party because in afternoon when he saw Pete and Tay shared a sweet moments made Vegas forget about his surrounding he have only one thing in his mind that is Pete.

"I didn't forget I will be there in half hour" then cut the call. then turn to Pete.

"Go and wash your face then go to sleep." Vegas ordered and remove his hands from Pete arm.

"I will... go.... outside" Pete speak while sobbing.

"Why are you so stubborn Pete why you need to go outside" Vegas asked angrily.

"Because we had an agreement.... huh......If you go outside...I can ...... also go but return .... before you right? I will comeback before you." when Pete finish his words Vegas hands again grab Pete arm.

"So what? I am the one created that and I am ordering you, you don't have to go outside."

but Pete dodged and it make Vegas more anger Vegas also don't know why he acting like this. Before Vegas didn't even care about Pete existence, they live in same home but they consider each other as an air. But now?

"Do you really want to go outside?" Vegas asked Pete nodded. Vegas smirked and dragged Pete into Pete room open the door and push Pete into room.

Vegas didn't go inside because there is another agreement like no one can go to another person room. If elders come and visit Pete can move to Vegas room temporarily but Pete should sleep in floor. Pete always obeys to Vegas.