Marriage Not Love -22

Vegas Pov

Vegas: "Mac you prepare snacks I will prepare congee for them both must be exhausted by crying." I said and turn to prepare ingredients after sometime Mac called me

Mac: "hia..."

Vegas: "Hmm..."

Mac: "Hia did you see P'Pete crying like this before?"

I shocked by his question and yes I saw him crying before so I hummed him.

Mac: "But I didn't saw both of them crying like this before hia... I watched Tay and phi pete for 2 years but I don't know they have a weak side." I agree with him they both showed their strong face only to other especially Tay.

Vegas: "They try to show us they are strong but in reality they need someone to take care of them so talk to Tay... You know what his state now so you need to try hard then you will get him" I assured him with smile because I know his love to Tay.

Mac: "I will hia and don't hurt phi pete anymore... I..I...I know you love him now but.... Hia don't misunderstand me... When I saw Tay and P'Pete in past I always admire them because they both protect each other and I like P'Pete how he care for Tay but now Tay have me so I will take care of him and... Can you please help me to spent time with Tay without P'Pete"

I smiled at him and I know why he asking for my help I also felt jealous when Tay and Pete care for each other. I also need separate time with my Pete.

"I will never hurt Pete anymore Mac and i can help you" I smirk at him and he smiled. Now he is like my little brother we have brotherly bond without knowing. Then we both prepare everything for us.

Mac: "I will go and check Tay now you can call P'Pete hia"

I hummed and went to see Pete he is now sleeping with bathrobe he didn't even dry his hair properly i smiled at him and went near him.

Vegas: "Pete getup I will dry your hair"

Pete: "I'm tired let me sleep like this for a while" he said without opening his eyes.

Vegas: "If you didn't get up don't blame me" i warned him but he didn't even care to reply me. So i sat down beside him.

The bathrobe is little bit opened and showed his shiny legs it looks sexy. Without my knowledge my hands move towards them and caress his leg. When i touched him he suddenly jumped from the bed and look at me with his Pickering eyes. I smirked at him "I already warned you"

"Bastard" Pete yelled at me and went to change his cloths. "Don't forget to dry your hairs if i saw them wet i will punish you" I said and went back to dining table.

Mac and Tay sitting in dining table they look like arguing when they saw me they stopped talking and I don't care about their talk.

Vegas: "How you feel now Tay?"

Tay: "Fine and thank you" I smirked at him this is the first time he speak politely to me.

Tay: "Where is Pete?" I turned to look at bedroom and there Pete come like an angel he put white pajamas

Vegas: "Here my angel came...." then i turned to see Tay reaction and it look exactly what I expect... His eyes are burning if he can he will kill me now...

Now pete come and sit beside Tay but Tay didn't look at Pete but he lowered his head. I don't understand him. But when Pete says something I can understand everything.

Pete: "Don't blame yourself Tay"

Tay: "But I put you in danger with me I shouldn't have taken you to Time place"