Marriage Not Love - 26

Author Pov

Next day morning Khun wake up early and make breakfast for all by instruction Pol. Of course, Khun won't cook he only give instructions and make problems.

In Vegas bedroom Pete is the one who wake up first and he is in Vegas embrace.

Pete: "Vegas wakeup we need to go morning class" but Vegas don't want to wake up "Just sleep we can skip class"

Pete: "No idiot you promised me to take one place did you forget?" with the question Vegas wake up immediately he knows Pete want to visit both pa office.

Vegas: "Do you really want to go there" Pete nodded. "Give me some time I will infirm to my pa first" but Pete stopped him.

Pete: "Don't we can surprise them"

V: "I don't think is a good idea Pete"

P: "Believe me Vegas and go fresh up i will make breakfast"

Vegas nodded and kissed Pete forehead then went to take shower. Pete went to his room where Khun sleep but he couldn't find Khun so he goes down to check and he found Khun instructing and pol cooking. Pete couldn't stop smile he went to kitchen

Pete Pov

P: "What are you doing Khun?" with my bright smile

Pol: "He is doing nothing I'm the one cooking" with irritating tone. Khun rush to pol and smash his head and said "I'm your master don't forget that" I giggled

Pete: "Khun I'm going to use my room to take shower then will talk ok"

Khun: "Come back soon I need to talk to you more" I know what he wants to talk so I nodded and went to take shower.

After taking shower I come back and see Vegas and Khun already start their argument I know if I didn't stop them, they will kill each other so I went to stop them.

Pete: "What are you arguing about?" Khun run towards me and hold my hands

Khun: "Please Pete take me with you to your college I want to know how is college working in Thailand please Pete" my jaw dropped. They are arguing about going college.

Vegas: "No Khun you are not coming"

Khun: "I will, Pete will take me right Pete?" why they involving me into this mess.

Pete: "Oi stop.... Khun first we eat breakfast then you can come with me and for you Vegas you go alone to college I will take Khun with me"

Vegas: "How can you do this to me Pete... you are coming with me... if Khun want to come, he can follow us with his car"

Pete: "I will go with him can't you hear?"

Vegas: "No I can't hear anything?"

Pol: "Stop all of you" all are turned to see pol and he dryly smiled like he did something bad and then speak lowly "if you argue like this no one can go college today" then only we realized we are arguing more than 30 min so I decide to stop argument but not Vegas

Vegas: "Pete, you ask me to take you to my pa company if you go separately, I'm not taking you"

Khun: "WHAT???? ARE YOU TAKING PETE TO YOUR PA COMPANY??"

Author pov

Vegas know Khun has so many information about this marriage so he just nodded.

Pete: "Khun I'm the one asked"

Khun: "No I won't allow you Pete you can't go to his pa office now"

Vegas and Pete: "Why?" Khun rolled his eyes