Marriage Not Love - 25

Vegas Pov

Pete and Khun doing something in kitchen they don't even look at me how dare this khun he steel Pete from me...Ahhhhh I'm not liking this I will make Pete come back to me by himself wait and watch khun....

Author Pov

Khun: "Don't look at Vegas once okay"

Pete: "But khun he is not eaten anything yet what about we cook for him also"

Khun: "No pete why are you so innocent he can cook for himself he know how to cook"

"That's right he knows how to cook" Pete thinks and he is going to abended Vegas for atleast one night.

They both cooked and eat then went back to Pete's old room. They don't even glance Vegas.

Now pol go to kitchen for eat because he is busy arranging khun thinks so now only he got time to eat then Vegas come to kitchen.

Vegas: "Did they leave anything to eat?"

Pol saw only one plate of rice remaining and there is a note also so pol give it to Vegas "Pol this is your food don't dare to share it with anyone. If i come to know you share it with anyone then you have to starve for weeks - lovely khun" Vegas crumpled the paper and threw it away.

Pol continued eat Vegas sit on sofa. After eating pol move to guest room but stopped by Vegas.

Vegas: "Don't tell khun that I know about his plan" Pol nodded and went back to guest room.
After one hour someone's screaming sound echoed every corner of the house.

All are panicked and come down where the sound come from and it is from kitchen and the owner of the sound is Vegas.

Vegas lips and cheeks are covered with red seeing that pete got panicked and went to Vegas immediately.

Pete: "What happen Vegas Please tell me what happened" with worried tone.

Vegas: "H-Hot...Spi-Spicy ahhh HOTTTTTTTTT Pete I can't bear this" Vegs pointed out the sandwich lay on the ground pete panickly pick the sandwich and taste that. Then he know what happened.

Pete: "How did you ended up having chili paste instead of tomato sauce" hearing this Khun knows everything and he whispered Pol ear

Khun: "This little shit start doing his tricks wait what extend he can go" Pol giggled.

At the same time Vegas eyes become watery because of spiciness and Pete become more worry because he know Vegas can't eat spicy food.

Vegas: "PETE MY TONGUE BURNING HOTTTTTT"

Pete don't know what to do so he just pull Vegas his side and he forget about khun and Pol then Kissed Vegas. Vegas succeed in his plan. Pete indicates Vegas to open his mouth and Vegas did then Pete shoved his tongue to remove spiciness from Vegas tongue. Two tongues are interwind and Vegas deepen the kiss Pete forget everything and melted in Vegas arms.

Khun: "Pol I hate Vegas plan but they deserve some moments so shall we go to our rooms."

Pol: "Khun are you the giving privacy to them I can't believe that" Khun smashed Pol head and signal to him to go silently and smiled then went to his room.

After sometime they broke the kiss Pete become shy but he is checking on Vegas tongue which is become red because of spiciness.

Pete: "Are you ok now?"

Vegas smiled "Hmm now it becomes sweet... If I get this everytime I eat spicy then I'm going to eat spicy every one hour... mm Maybe Half an hour what are you saying Pete?"

Pete: "Stupid How did you ended up putting chili sauce in sandwich" with half shyness

Vegas: "You didn't cook anything for me so i prepare sandwich for me but in fridge there is 2 bottles were not labeled I thought this is tomato sauce and eat" pointing to chili sauce. Pete took the bottle "Who remove the label. I don't remember anyone remove label."

The real culprit is standing beside Pete. Yes Vegas is the culprit he wants Pete attention so he removed the labels and wontedly eat chili sauce.

Vegas: "How did I know If I know why I eat chili sauce"

Pete: "Ya ya I know i will be careful. Do you want me to cook something for you"

Vegas back hugged Pete "No I want to be with you I'm not hungry anymore"

Pete: "But you have to eat"

Vegas: "If you feed me I will eat" Pete want to smash Vegas head but he chose to cook and feed for Vegas.

Vegas happily eat everything that was feed by Pete and finally they need to go room to sleep.

Pete: "I'm going to Khun" but vegas garbed Pete arms

Vegas: "Don't go Pete he know you won't go so he will sleep but I can't sleep without you please Pete come with me and sleep"

Pete also want to sleep with Vegas tomorrow he can punish him.

Pete: "Hmm go go i will come" Vegas become happy and hugged Pete then they two went to bedroom.

They two lay on bed

Vegas: "sorry Pete"

Pete: "For what?"

Vegas: "To spoke like I'm not believed you but I'm sure I believed you but I want to hear from you that's why I asked"

Pete: "Do you think I will forgive you"

Vegas: "Ok you can ask me whatever you want I will do that for you so you can forgive me"

Pete: "Are you sure anything you can do for me"

Vegas: "Yes i can"

Pete think and "After college take me to my pa office tomorrow ok?"

Vegas shocked "What are you planning?"

Pete: "After we visit my pa office you have to take me to your pa office"

Vegas gulped salaiva "Are you sure?"

Pete: "Yes we are married but we didn't go once to our pa office and then you have to complete you all works and projects and take me to honeymoon with your money don't forget that"

Vegas hugged Pete: "I will take you to world tour if you want"

Pete: "With your money"

Vegas: "Yes my little monkey" then they both cuddled together and sleep.

Vegas don't know anything about Pete thoughts what will happen tomorrow in both pa office?