Marriage Not Love - 23

Pete Pov

I don't know how our life gonna change but now i fell like safe near Vegas. He is sleeping now. I promised myself I won't lie to Vegas anymore I will always be true to him because he giving me the freedom I want. I can talk to him anything I want. I can do anything I want. I don't know how these changes happen in our life but it happening. I'm at least lucky Vegas try to know more about me and support me unlike my father. With the thoughts I worked till morning I don't know how I slept.

Vegas Pov

When I woke up I saw Pete lying in sofa with discomfort position I can say he worked till he sleep without knowing.... I can't say anything because I don't know what he went through before marriage so I need to found out that first then I will deal with Pete. I can't leave him live like a slave for his pa and I want Pete only focus on me I will give him freedom as much as he want but only in my presence. I need to make him he can't live without me so that he won't feel bad when I restrict him anything.

With my thoughts I took Pete in bridal style from sofa where he worked he perfectly fit in my arms. Without disturbing his sleep I put him in bed and cover him in blanket then I went to switch off his lap but then I notice he didn't close the page which he writing his novel I clearly remember he said he is creating his own world by writing and he don't want to show that to me. Now I have the chance to learn about his word I know this is wrong but this is the only way I can understand him more.

So I noted the website Id and author name which is surprise me his author name is "Man who locked in dark" and his user name "Freedom_Biu" the 2 names are irrelevant then I realized the author name he used as his original state he is locked in dark by his father and the user name is what he wants "Freedom" but I don't know why he used Biu but I don't have time to research that so I closed the lap before Pete wake up and went for shower.

When I took shower I only think about Pete what he writing and then I sat on the tub and open my mobile and then login to the website. I searched for his user name and followed him. I need to pay for the stories to read and without second thought I purchased the story and I need to find the first story he wrote because I thought that will speak his inner emotions and I found his first work the story name is "The man who willing to lock himself in cage because of love" the name itself give curious to know who he mention for love "Is it be his pa?" I questioned myself and open to start read.

The first chapter is very cheerful and interesting. He wrote about his grandma who raised him and he mention him as Biu now i know why his user name is Biu. When I reading chapters all remind me his grandma words when she visited our home shed used to tell me about Pete childhood stories and the same story is written here. I smiled when I read those chapters they are cute and many comments saying Biu is like a little angel.

Then the chapter become little bit horrible Biu moved to his parents' house and there he ordered to practice boxing and got hit if he skip and more and more horrible thinks which I can't even imagine how can his pa just raise Biu as only a marriage material.

And the next chapter broke my heart that his father come to know about his body can give birth so his pa just change his view and he searching for a good wealthy boy to marry Biu instead of a girl and he make Biu to stop practice boxing and put him to drawing and cooking classes . How the man treat his own son like an object. When I cursing Pete pa I hear knock in the bathroom door and I know who it is. So I went to open the door.

Pete: "Ve--- You shameless fellow at least you should cover your lower part before open the door" I smirked I did it on purposely then why should I feel shame.

Vegas: "But you like it right?" then only he realized he is staring at me and he immediately turn

Pete: "No I-I didn't see anything" I chucked