Marriage Not Love-12

Vegas pov

V: "Pete" am I hallucinating now. Why he is not moving. He is standing and stare at me like he is going to kill me any time. I also stare at him intense. I don't know what to do.

I searched for him for 2 days and now he is infront of me but I don't know how to react.

We stare each other for 5 min without saying any word or without moving eyes. Then he avoided my graze then start to move and I grab his wrist.

V: "Where the hell you been for 2 fucking days?" I asked in high pitch. Because I'm getting angry now, he come after 2 days and ignore me.

He flinched my hands then silently move towards bathroom. I can't leave him like this I push in towards wall so that I can lock him between my hands and I did that he tried to escape but my strength is enough to make him surrender.

V: "Are you playing with me Pete? Where is your fucking mouth gone can't you speak?"

He really getting on my nerves. He only stare at me not even open his mouth. It makes me fucking annoy.

P: "..."

V: "If you don't speak, shall we do some activities it will make both of us to entertainment. I give you two choices you can choose one, are you going to speak or are you allow me to fuck you?" I asked with smirk. I know I'm overdoing but he didn't try to get on my nerves first.

His eyes are wider now.

P: "You already break the rules and you don't have any rights to ask me question like where I went that's not your business."

Author pov

Vegas anger level increased so he squeezed Pete neck with one hand.

V: "Don't forget I'm your husband" his grip on Pete neck increased and Pete try to release Vegas hand but failed.

P: "When did you act like a husband you choose to abend me right? You choose to leave me and you choose to allow someone hurt me with their words. Is that husband do for his wife?" Pete let out his anger.

Vegas hands stop squeeze and Pete neck, Pete cough and take deep breath. Vegas didn't move so that Pete can't go anywhere he locked between Vegas arms and now Vegas move closer to Pete and their body touched. Their face has only inch distance.

V: "You told me you won't consider our marriage as a marriage did you forget Pete?"

P: "I said but you kissed me then you said our marriage completed did you forget that Vegas?"

Vegas chucked. Vegas understand something.

V: "So you want me to tell everyone that we are already married huh?"

Pete face and ears are turned to red like a tomato and Vegas smirked Pete didn't answer he don't know how he should answer now so he choose to be silent. Vegas release Pete then Pete tried to move fast but Vegas pull Pete into tight hug. Pete got stunned.

V: "You didn't answer my question yet Pete, where were you been for 2 days?" Now Vegas voice is very low and soft.

P: "I went to camp" without realization Pete answered Vegas question.

V: "Why and where?"

P: "I don't want to see anyone and I hate everyone saw me like a whore. I'm not a bitch. I hate everyone on that time I want to be alone... I don't need anyone... I don't want to hear anyone's hurtful words... I'm hurt I deeply hurt Vegas...... I deeply hurt..." he starts to cry in Vegas embrace.

Vegas feel guilt and patted Pete back. Without realization Pete hugged Vegas. He feels safe in Vegas embrace. Pete feels like he doesn't have to run away from this warmth.