Marriage Not Love - 17

After infirming to Vegas, Pete and his friends move to Yok bar. Arm took his car. Pete and Tay took Pete car because Tay didn't take his car from Time home.

Kinn, Porsche, Jay, Vegas and Macau already come to Yok bar and waited to joint Pete and his friends.

Tay parked the car in parking area. They didn't get out yet because they already saw Vegas and his friends waiting for them.

Pete: "Shall we joint them? They are waiting for us"

Tay: "No. Wait for Arm"

On the other side,

Porsche: "Why they didn't come out? What are they doing inside the car?"

Vegas smirked "They trying to get on my nervous." Macau smiled "Don't get annoyed hia we should wait for the right time." Vegas nodded with agreement.

Inside the car,

Pete: "Why he takes long time? Idiot Arm"

Tay: "Huh? Are you cursing your friend because your husband needs to wait? Are you serious Pete?"

Pete: "NO... that..."

Tay: "No need to explain but I'm going to annoy your husband don't dare to interfere is that clear Pete?"

Pete smiled "Do whatever you want but don't get drunk like that day"

Tay nodded and they saw Arm car so they come outside and Tay put his hands in Pete shoulders. Pete looked at Vegas and he satisfied. So, he come close to Tay and cling more. Arm also jointed them. Tay catch the pair of eyes stare at him.

Tay: "What that boy doing here with Vegas group?"

Pete: "Who?" Pete asked and saw Macau "Oh he must be close with them so he come with them" but Tay showed dissatisfaction face because he need entertainment today but when he saw Macau he feel dangerous aura. But he chooses to ignore.

Porsche: "Who is going to treat today Nong?" Porsche asked to Pete.

Pete pointed to Tay "He is the one invited all so he must be pay for us. You can drink whatever you want phi" Pete said proudly.

Vegas: "No need I can pay for my friends and for you"

Tay: "Oh phi Vegas I can pay for my friends and you can pay for your friends no need to pay for Pete. I will take care of him."

Vegas: "He is my wife can't I pay for him" with angry.

Tay giggled "You can, when I'm not around him because for these past years I'm the one who take care of him. You didn't even look at him so please do the same." Finished talking and didn't wait for Vegas response because Tay satisfied with Vegas annoy face and drag Pete inside the bar and found the empty table.

Vegas: "I will kill him for sure if he doing this again."

Macau: "Hia don't get angry I will take Tay today with me so don't worry let them enjoy today."

Vegas: "How did you like this person he is annoying"

Porsche: "Shut your jealous asses they are friend and Tay clearly invite us to annoy you so be careful with your action." Said to Vegas and Macau then they all went inside to joint Pete table.

Arm: "Phi we ordered our drink you can order yours"

They all nodded and Kinn order their drink because he knows his friend's choice.

Tay: "Hey can you drink I thought you are minor" pointed to Macau.

Macau: "I'm already crossed 18 and I can drink even I can take care of a drunken person. I thing you forget that I'm the one take care of you at that night"