A lovely date in the forest ❦

Basically, what the title says.

First ever scenario of Mirth! Enjoy!

~First Person POV~

With excitement filling up my heart, lungs, and brain, it was finally time for me and Gabriel to go on some date. But not just any date..

It's a special one..

It takes place in the forest. The same forest that leads to the mansion.

Of course, I was scared of the forest but after getting used to walking through it to go to Gabriel's home, I was no longer scared. I was living my best life through this forest!

So with that, Gabriel and I decided to go spend our lovely time together...tonight.

So let's see how that goes..

It was already 6:00 pm, with me waiting excitedly on the couch for Gabriel to be prepared. Stanley came in with a smile on his face.

"So, (Y/N). You excited for your date with His Majesty?", the alternate asked me. I smiled as I felt the positive side..then a frown as I soon felt the negative side.

"Well..I don't know. I mean..I am excited! I really am! But..I..What if I mess up? I want this date to go well and I can't have my guardian Angel be in disappointment..", I confessed with nervousness in my throat as I looked down to my fiddling fingers.

"(Y/N)..Gabriel is very compassionate and generous..despite being the False Shepherd..Why would he ever be in disappointment for some imperfect date? The important thing he wants to focus on is you and your well-being.", Stanley reassured me.

As soon as I heard those words, I started to feel a sense of relief. I mean..He is right. Gabriel is this compassionate being despite being..The Devil. And he really never means to hurt me and my kind. So I guess it is safe to say that the date may go well..

"I guess you're right, Stan..Maybe this date won't get disappointing..", I said, no longer afraid and doubtful.

Suddenly, I hear the clicking of bare heals come down from the stairs. I looked in front of me and saw the beautiful Angel.

The one with baby blue half lidded eyes, beautiful long curly hair, thin smile, large wings, and a white robe.

As I saw him, I quickly got up and walked towards him. I smiled back at him, showing my appreciation towards him. "Are you ready, dove?", he asked me graciously.

"yEs- Ahem! I mean..Yes...I am ready, Gabriel." Holy crap that high pitched sound at the beginning of my answer. I mentally slapped myself, embarrassed.

The Angel chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go.", he said. Then we both went out the door, holding hands. Then he stopped all of sudden. He turned his head around to look at the Alternates with a creepy stare on his face.

"If we come back to see any mess you all have caused, I will not hesitate to implement any punishment, whether that's be a day, a week, or even a month in hell. Į̶͉̼͎͈̆̊͑̋S̴͎̤̻̆̊̓͝ ̸͓͕̍̽T̴͇̖̞̏͂H̴̗̅͋͘ͅA̷̩̩̻͕͔̎̃̐̀́T̷̩͕̱̹͉̑͛̄͠ ̴̙͓̳̖̊̒͂̌̚U̴̲͐͐͝N̵̙̗͖͚̏̂͊͒D̵̝̞͓̀̾̀͝͝ͅE̵̱̯̎̓̂͝͝R̴͉̉͗̓̀͠S̶̻͈̈́̈́̽́̕Ṱ̴̢̈́͆̾̋O̷̭̾̓O̷̩̗̟̩̅̓̾̏̕D̷̨̰̯͌̂̈́̄͘?̵̻̞͓̥̙̑̈́̅̈́͘"

The alternates looked at their Majesty in fear. "Yes, Boss! We understand! We won't make any messes here in this mansion!", Six replied, somewhat trembling in fear. I feel a little bad for the Alternates but well I can't stop Gabriel.