A fantasy at work ❦

Basically, during work, you have a fantasy of what would happen in the future with you and Gabriel.

This is crap soz-

~First Person POV~

I slammed the door open in the cafe, smiling widely as I was excited to see my friends at work. The customers and other coworkers were startled at my sudden entrance, but they were pretty much used to my upbeat and friendly tone, so they just smiled and went back to their own ways.

I walked through a crowd of customers and greeted a few of my coworkers who were cool with me. Some of the coworkers though think I am a little..weird but it doesn't matter to me anyway!

I went to my usual spot where a group of the other coworkers were. So, unlike the other coworkers who were just cool with me or think I am strange, I was insanely great friends with them.

We would usually goof around and talk with each other during our breaks. I love them, but not as much as I love my Gabriel and his alternates (Don't tell them please-).

Anyway, they were not as paranoid as they were a few months ago when I first worked here. Due to the alternate invasion, they were beyond scared about those alternates and when work ends, they would instantly greet me bye and go home right away, whereas I just usually took my own time when work ended.

Now, because of the end of the alternate invasion and that there were no reports of any person eradicated by the alternates and sight of them, they were pretty much not very scared and paranoid.

Still, they'd pretty much expect more reports but no, there weren't many reports. Uh...jeez...I wonder why!?

"Hey, guys!", I greeted them. "(Y/N)!", they all called my name happily in unison. They all came nearby me and patted my shoulder in a friendly way. "How was your break?", one of them asked me.

"It was fantastic! I hung out with my usual friends and celebrated my birthday, ugh, it was amazing."

Suddenly, Jenny, a coworker and great friend, looked at something that was around my neck. "I like your necklace, (Y/N)!", she complimented.

I looked at the necklace that Gabriel gave to me few days ago on my birthday and held onto the pendant, smiling.

"Thanks, my partner gave it to me on my birthday.."

"Wait, partner? As in..lover?", Colette, another coworker and good friend, added in, curiosity hanging on her face. I chuckled slightly and nodded my head. Tons of oohs came out at the same time from the coworkers

"Who's your lover, (Y/N)?", Jenny asked in a curious way with her high pitched voice. I didn't want to keep her waiting so I decided to answer to question.

"Well..His name is..Gabriel. He is very nice, graceful, and gentle with me. A very nice gentleman to everyone around him, especially me. He's like an Angel..I would do anything to keep him happy and well lived.."

Tons of oohs came out again. "He seems like the perfect guy to be around. You must love him too much, right?", Colette, also one of my coworkers, commented while having a nice smirk on her face.

I giggled a little bit. "Heh, yeah. I love him very much obviously.."

Suddenly, our boss comes to our area and we instantly rush in back to our working places. "I hope y'all aren't horse playing around! Get back to work! We got customers waiting!", Hunter, our strict but caring boss, scolded us.

It was break time and I was preparing to eat a snack that Gabriel had prepared for me yesterday, cinnamon apple slices and holy crap to the max it was so delicious. The taste of it just makes me feel like I was with Gabriel and the others.