Birthday love ❦

Basically, it's your birthday and Gabriel tries to make it perfect but you have not been acting like yourself though...

WE ARE FINALLY IN AN ANGST COMFORT SCENARIO

BUT WHY IS A BIRTHDAY SCENARIO SAD AND DEPRESSED YOU MAY ASK?

WELL YOU'LL FIND OUT IF YOU READ THIS.

P.s. some parts of this chapter are inspired by The Owl House-

~"Gabriel"'s POV~

It's finally my dove's birthday, which according to Six, is a special day for human creatures because on that day, their age number thing...Increases? So that meant that (Y/N) should be 22 as of now.

He also said that it is a reminder about their past and that they should be looking forward to the future.

Personally, I wouldn't say it's strange. More like interesting that humans celebrate the anniversary of the day they came out of the womb of their mother.

Since today is that anniversary, I didn't want to forget it for my dove. I had got the perfect plan to celebrate. And you may be wondering..What is that perfect plan?

(Y/N) loves having picnics. She thinks it's fun to relax outside and enjoy the birds, wind, green grass, flowers. But most of all, she believes that hanging out with the people you love in a picnic is much more fun.

So of course, I went into my Garden of Eden and picked out an open spot with green, beautiful trees, and colorful flowers all around it.

I smiled in determination. I pulled out a white and light sky blue checkered blanket and set it down. I prepared the snacks, treats, biscuits, and the usual apple pie, which I'm honestly proud of.

I wanted to guide (Y/N) to the garden. I went back to the door and did a little painful method to myself...I plucked thousands feathers out of my wings and made a trail from the front door to the garden. It did take hours and it did hurt. But the pain always eases, so I got used to it.

I sat it all down and went to my room. I opened my drawer and there sat a small but delicate neatly wrapped box that had (Y/N)'s favorite colors. This was the most important thing of this birthday celebration.

I had taken all the time and dedication to get the gift my dove had definitely deserved. It was a lot..But I did not give up. And that obviously meant that earning the gift was worth it than nothing.

I grabbed the box and looked at it. I started to have a bit of doubt in my mind.

What if..she may not like it?

What if..this birthday party isn't enough for-

"Boss..? (Y/N) is coming. And she's fast..", Stanley interrupted my thoughts, startling me. I shook my head, getting rid of the doubts and looked back at him.

"Go back to the garden, Stanley. Six will guide her and we'll be ready at the picnic.", I told him, in which he nodded in response and quickly left. I ran back to the picnic with my gift...

And I waited in anticipation with my other subjects.

~Nobody's POV~

"Six, now!", N yelled at the hooded figure to get ready to guide (Y/N) to the picnic. He quickly ran to the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"I GOT IT, GUYS! I GOT-"

*SLAM*

"GUYS!", (Y/N) busted through, crushing Six with the front door against the wall unbeknownst to her again.