Beach Day! ❦

Basically, just a wholesome beach day with Gabriel and the alternates!

We got our first ever suggestion chapter I'm so fricking excited for this!

Dear Suggester, I hope you enjoy this!

P.S. I cringed a little while writing a few parts of this story lol-

(Also I apologize for taking forever on this getting way too hyperfixated on some things Ahah-)

~First Person POV~

After about a couple days or so, I was FINALLY healed from my terrible cold and mind you it was the worst experience I have ever had.

That was until Gabriel and the alternates came TO. MY. HOUSE......to help me of course. I mean I am so freaking grateful that they have come to care for me. Well..mostly Gabriel helped me but still I am grateful for his alternates as well.

Without them, I would probably be suffering a lot more and I probably wouldn't get better in time but luckily I was able to and now things are okay!

Right now, I was in Gabriel's room and on his king-sized bed, reading a new book I bought from a nearby library with the beautiful Angel. We were beginning to like this interesting story as we went on reading word for word from the pages.

Anyway, one thing I noticed with Gabriel and the alternates was that they don't go outside that often anymore. Ever since the angel permanently halted the alternate invasion months ago, they all just stopped going outside...But you know, I get that they would rather be inside their mansion so that they won't get caught by people around this county, so of course, I didn't force them to go outside.

Gabriel however...had a plan...

We were currently taking a small break from reading the book so I sat on Gabriel's lap and laid my head on his chest as I snuggled freely in his grasp.

The baby blue eyed angel looked at me smiling as he laid his cheek on my head gently. He rubbed my arms and my hands as I stroked the back of his head and playing with his golden locks a little bit.

"(Y/N), honey...I've...I've been thinking..", Gabriel spoke, gripping onto my hand.

"What is it, sweet Angel?", I asked him curiously.

"Me and the alternates have not been outside in a while..ever since I ended the invasion..I have been wondering...Is it completely okay if..all of us can go outside and do something...?"

Gabriel seemed pretty nervous and reluctant to ask this, but I smiled right after he asked this question.

"Of course you can go. I mean it is up to you and your fellow alternates. However, I can't have y'all getting caught by some people. You're gonna have to do this the fun sneaky way....", I responded with a kind but somewhat serious tone as I held onto Gabriel's hand. He nodded his head, understanding what I had said to him.

"Hm..Six and Stanley told me about this one place..a beach located here in Wisconsin called...Sandy Wings Beach (NOT A REAL BEACH!). It used to be a very popular beach..that is until..a few of my alternates came and..you know..", Gabriel said as he thought about perhaps going to the beach.

"Oh! That's a nice place! Hm but uh I don't know if there are already people there...We're gonna have to see for ourselves!"

Gabriel nodded his head again as we continued holding hands.

"When are we gonna tell the alternates?", I asked the beautiful angel curiously.

"Perhaps later today. Would rather get it over with than to wait..or as your species like to say 'procrastinate'..", he answered thoroughly as he put up quotation fingers on the last word of his answer.