MandelaTECH ❦

Basically, you go to a tech place here in Mandela and meet more people!

This is just some filler chapter (kinda..) so this is not gonna contain Gabriel again hahahaah-

Ik I'm disappointed too-

Don't worry, our favorite Angel will be back soon!

Now uh, my tiny headcanon about MandelaTECH is that they not only own a tech shop and make programs but they fix old and new devices as well- So yeah just remember that when you get confused by reading this chapter.

~First Person POV~

Just recently, my dad had sent me an old camcorder that I formerly used to record my life every once in a while, calling them my "video diaries". At some point during my life, I stopped making them but now I wished to make them again with my Gabriel and alternates.

It had been like..7 years since I used this camcorder so it's extremely old. Turning it on, the camera was all messed up and garbled weirdly. I felt like I needed some fixing...

I heard that this county has a tech company called MandelaTECH, owned and managed by a guy named Dave Lee. Not only do they run a tech shop and make programs, but they also fix things as well. Maybe that may be the perfect place to go there and fix my camera.

Since this is my day off from my job, I decided to head on down there to fix my old camcorder. Don't worry, I told Gabriel and the others everything via phone and they understood. So I gathered my stuff and drove off to the place.

While driving, I could see a few, if not, some people walking outside at public and being themselves. I smiled softly, knowing that they were at least not paranoid that the alternate invasion ended few months ago because of Gabriel's change of heart. Still, to most people, it did end suddenly and they were still paranoid on if the alternates could come back again.

I honestly felt bad for the people that were still paranoid but maybe after some time, they would not be afraid anymore. I trust Gabriel and his lifelong promise to not harm any more people with his subjects ever again. He made sure not to break that important promise not only for me, but for everyone else that was suffering throughout the invasion.

I sighed as I was concerned for not only the paranoid people but also for the people that were going through such a tough time during the invasion. But I had a bright side to myself because I was still thinking about Gabriel keeping and fulfilling that promise for me and all the other citizens of Mandela County. Again like I said, I love and trust him fully.

I had finally reached the MandelaTECH place, parking nearby the entrance and coming out of my car, looking at the entire building. It looked somewhat...how should I say it..90's like...It reminded me of some of the places I went to occasionally back at home. It somehow gave me a sense of nostalgia..

I smiled as I looked at my old camcorder in my hands. With my confidence already in my body, I opened the door and went inside. The relaxing music from a radio radiated through the interior along with the sweet but pungent scent of something that I can't describe what it is. Looking around, there were some shelves of some available devices for customers to buy, along with a few members organizing and doing their own jobs.

I wanted to meet and greet some new people. As I walked toward them, I felt a tap on my shoulder from someone behind me. I turned around and saw a brunette man with a pair of sunglasses as well as with a thick mustache on his face. He wore a gray t shirt that said 'MandelaTECH' with the words 'EST. 1981' and a black and white open buttoned flannel shirt.