A high temperature of love ❦

Basically you get a high fever and Gabriel and the others help you.

Yeah if you get a fever, don't think of it like it is the end of the world. You're not gonna die.

Enjoy!

~First Person POV~

Dang it...

Just..dang it...

I wasn't entirely feeling well lately and I had noticed I had a snotty stuffy nose, a bad cough, chills, and a hot feeling on my head that caused me a lot of sweats at day and night.

I checked my temperature and holy crap it was 107 degrees. I was having a bad fever due to the rain I may have stood on a few days ago with Gabriel.

I didn't know if Gabriel would be infected by me, but judging that he is an angel and that he is a strong immortal being that stayed alive for a thousand years, I knew that Gabriel was fine and that he wouldn't get a disease.

I was not sure about the alternates though...

Since Gabriel thankfully knows how to use a telephone (but not a cellphone), I called him and said that I'm not feeling well and that I'll have to stay in bed for a few days or so as I did not want the alternates to get infected by me.

Gabriel and the others (Don't know about Six) were really worried about me. The angel asked me that his alternates do not get sick. Still, I did not want to go to their mansion. I felt like walking there would make my high fever worse.

The angel understood, and then he asked if he wanted to help me but I calmly reassured him that I'll be better in no time.

However, I wouldn't be better in time.

Now I was laying on bed, wearing a mask and having a cold towel on my hot forehead. I coughed and coughed and sneezed. I was breathing to heavily and my whole body was sweaty.

I kept on checking my temperature, but it was getting higher by every hour. I did take some medicine, such as Pylenul but it didn't work.

I coughed more and more and I grabbed my water bottle. It was sadly empty.

Yeah..THANKS FOR THAT, (Y/N)!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

I was eternally screaming in my head. This might have been the worst fever I have ever had since the last time I got it 6 years ago....Dear Lord, I hope I don't die...

No..I'M NOT GONNA DIE!

I AM NOT LETTING THIS FEVER GET TO ME!

I groaned in exhaustion as I took off the cold towel from my head and sat up weakly. I slowly but surely got out of my bed and made my way down to the kitchen to get more water while coughing into my mask.

I grabbed a glass cup from the dishwasher and filled it up with water. Suddenly, fatigue from my fever took upon my body and I felt myself dizzy.

I dropped my glass cup, shattering it onto the tiled floor and spilling my water all over it and felt myself about to pass out, closing my eyes.

I fell forward, about to faceplant onto the floor when somebody came in on time and caught me in their arms. I made a squeak of confusion from my mouth as I looked up and saw-

"Shh..it's okay, Dove. I'm here.."

GABRIEL!?!?!?

(Commercial break time!)