ANOTHER A/N

Okay this is already late-

But yay, we FINALLY got a response from Alex Kister!!!

And honestly...I don't have much to say about it...Though I think it's kinda pathetic that this is all over a Discord e-date (Probably gonna get killed by saying that last sentence).

So uh, yeah, I'm actually gonna have to change up the disclaimer a little bit.

Here's the updated disclaimer:

Before reading, please note that these stories are based only on headcanons of the series, and are therefore not in any way canon. In addition, please note that this book was written BEFORE Alex Kister, the creator of the series, was accused for his inappropriate behavior and actions towards the people he hurt. I still do not condone what he has done. He may be innocent but he is still at fault of his admitted actions. This book was written solely for the sake of enjoyment, and has nothing to do with the creator.

I am honestly so tired of this Alex Kister drama already and I just wanna be silly in the TMC fandom...

I'm not gonna let that stop me from writing this book.

SPEAKING OF, I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE LATEST CHAPTER.

AND SO FAR I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF IT.

I CAN'T WAIT TO PRESENT IT TO YOU ALL.

IT HAS BEEN SO MANY MONTHS.

NOW MANDELA CATALOGUE: MIRTH SCENARIOS IS FINALLY BACK ON ITS WHEELS.

GET READY FOLKS.
I'M GONNA DROP THE HARDEST BANGER CHAPTER EVER (that's what she said-)

okay have fun-