Meeting them again ❦

Basically, you hang out with familiar people you have met a month ago (hint: one of them made you confident and both of them made you not so confident-)

I have noticed that I have been completely hyperfixated on the relationship between (Y/N) and Gabriel and not (Y/N)'s flawed personality itself. I really love the cute relationship between those two but the friendliness and optimistic trait of (Y/N) is kind of important in Mirth.

So no, this isn't a Gabriel x reader chapter sadly but it's just focusing on (Y/N) and her flawed traits.

Terrible sorry for this- I promise for all you crazy simps out there that next chapter will most likely be a Gabriel x reader chapter

But plz enjoy!

~First Person POV~

Another day, another ding dang break like no other!

Now I had made a little schedule on my day. And it's simple! Have breakfast, take a walk, visit Gabriel and his friends, and sleep there! Nothing too bad right? I mean I have been here for months. A few bad stuff had already happened but it's the past.

And with that, I started to make breakfast without any complications!

Except I left the stove on last night and it nearly caused a fire in my house and all I have to eat is burnt soup.

BUT THAT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT IT YA KNOW?

Just kidding, I did not eat the soup! I threw it away by pouring it all in the sink and I may have clogged it but that ain't the point.

Deciding to have just the good toast with PB & J, I began to pack up the right games I bought yesterday for the alternates to play, cause man they were already bored with the old games..So perhaps new stuff can cheer them up huh?

After eating the PB & J toast, I finally went outside and took huge deep breaths. The weather is sunny with a few clouds so it made things a bit easier.

As I began to take a walk, I started to think on the future between me and Gabriel. What's gonna happen to us? Is something gonna occur between us? I kept on trying to look on the positive side though. So it wasn't that big of a deal.

Humming to the tune of a random song stuck in my head, I pulled out my phone and looked at the pictures I took during all the stays in Gabriel's mansion.

I swiped to a picture of me and Gabriel's forest date, then a picture of Six putting the whole stove on fire, then another picture of Preacher and N-

*BUMP*

Like an idiot, I bumped into someone without looking. Okay yeah I do get distracted sometimes but does that matter?

I looked at the person who bumped into me and instantly the excitement and joy glowed even more as I recognized them. This person was-

"Sarah?", I exclaimed out loud. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?", she responded, surprised by my existence still present here. "Yeah! How's it goin', Sarah!? It's been a while since I met you last time!" I was fairly happy to meet this girl again cause I gotta admit I do miss her and I had been wondering on how she was doing.

"Well it's going normal but also a bit better cause I have noticed that there are no alternates in sight and no reported alternate attacks.", Sarah responded. Jeez..I..Uh..I wonder why..

"I don't know how or why but I guess this is kind of a miracle to the residents of this county here." All of those words that came outta her mouth just made me cringe a little bit, considering that me and Gabriel are together and I am friends with the Alternates..