ྀ࿔ Mini episode: Passing time without Gabriel! ྀ࿔

Hi there.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Writers block really hates me so much and to make sure this story goes by, here's a cute filler chapter of the Alternates being dumbasses!

Enjoy!

~Six's POV~

It's been boring at the moment since our lord, Gabriel and his girl, (Y/N), left for vacation to go visit the latter's old home. To be completely honest, it has been real quiet without (Y/N)'s annoying yet forgivable squeals, laughters, and talks.

I can't believe I am saying this but, I kinda miss her.....It's different without her and it is strange considering how us Alternates are supposed to hate humans but since Gabriel ended the Alternate invasion, it's changing.

I'm not the only one who misses her. As far as I know, N, Stanley, and the Preacher feel as though this house isn't enough without (Y/N)'s love and affection for all of us...

But we have been keeping touch with her and Gabriel via phone call and they have been doing great thankfully..I cannot imagine what would it feel if the humans know that Gabriel is not a human, rather just an Alternate who created all of us and that (Y/N) is lovers with him and friends with all of us.

It would be CHAOTIC!

But they are sneaky and that's good enough...hopefully.

Right now, to keep ourselves busy with the time, we decided to do what Gabriel always does...

Cook and bake.

Nothing can go terribly wrong, right?

~Nobody's POV~

Six managed to get the ingredients needed to make some good ol fashioned pizza whilst disguised as a human. He and the alternates there is a pizza place here in Mandela County, but where's the fun of making a pizza? Everyone was pretty creeped out by his pale and hooded appearance but it went smoothly as normal. Since getting pizza delivered was hard since this mansion doesn't have some sort of address, the alternates decided to make it.

The hooded figure also needed to get more ingredients to make some apple pie because well..they love it and it does remind them of Gabriel AND (Y/N).

They all gathered in one kitchen, wore their aprons (Six also got the aprons too. He's really prepared for this!), using a cookbook (Six stole it), and they began cooking the pizza while the rest of the other alternates began to bake the apple pie.

Currently, Six is trying to knead the pizza dough with adding some more water to keep it smooth, but also trying not to make it stickier. Once he saw that it was getting sticky, he turned to N.

"N, help add more flour on this." he asked him. N nodded his head and grabbed a bag of flour, accidentally adding.....a little too much...making the two inhuman creatures cough from the powder in the air around them.

"Oops..." N nervously said as Six looked at him with a look that says 'Are you serious right now!?'.

"Okay okay, whatever it's decent enough I guess.." the pale hooded creature said as he continued to knead the flour covered dough.

"Stanley, Preacher, how's the sauce going?" he asked the other alternates, still focusing at kneading the dough.

"Uhhh..is it supposed to make flames...?" Six suddenly stopped and looked at the visible flame inside the pot.