Old friends and stress ❦

Basically, you meet your old childhood friends again and introduce them to the angelic love of your life.

This is the second part of the scenario! Please read the first one if you have not done so!

(Ahahah totally proud of this chapter!)

I'm finally back from break, yall!

However, updates will be a little slower than expected so keep that in mind because my brain is lacking ideas...

So I may need y'all's help right now!

Suggest your ideas in the Suggestion Page! Remember, I cannot just focus on (Y/N) and Gabriel but I'll still do those suggestions anyway!

I wanna have the opportunity to focus more on (Y/N) so I would like some suggestions from you peeps and geeks to guide the development of (Y/N).

Enjoy!

~First Person POV~

It took a while to get here considering that it had been a while since I came back here and my directions are..uh..a little rusty to say the least...

But on the positive side..

Gabriel was being the most patient and generous creature in my entire life, always reassuring me that I must take my time to retrace my steps for my directions. And honestly, it worked.

It made me feel not as stressed out as I thought I would be..Still, I wanna make sure that my sweet Angel gets the best experience in my old hometown as any being here in this planet.

Around 30 minutes had gone by but I finally made it to that one spot where my old friends usually meet up on. It was a nature reserve park, with a big playground that was filled with loads of kids and a lot of people walking alone, together, or with their dogs. This was one of my favorite spots to go to before I moved and so again, the nostalgia creeped up onto my skin again when I saw the park. How long as it been since I last saw this entire place!?

"Is this a..park?", Gabriel asked me with curiosity in his face. I looked at him and smiled, nodding my head.

"Yep! Welcome to the (Hometown) Nature Reserve Park! Where I always hang out with my friends!", I said enthusiastically as we both came out of my car and looked at the entire front view of said park.

"It's quite beautiful, (Y/N). You must have missed this place, haven't you?"

I sighed as I started to hold Gabriel's soft hand. "Yep..I really missed this so dang much, Gabe..."

Soon, I was beginning to feel nervous as I continued looking at the entire park. What if this whole thing doesn't go well? Or..what if my friends won't improve of Gabriel at all..?

Or worse..What if they found out about..this whole friending the alternate thing!? Apparently, they may find out about Gabriel's true identity-

"Dove..? Are you okay?", Gabriel soon called out my name politely as I soon stopped my thoughts from roaming around in my mind. I looked at my angel and realized that I was squeezing his hand a little tighter than I expected.

I quickly let go and chuckled nervously. "Sorry, Gabriel..Just a little nervou-"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*TACKLE*

Suddenly, I heard a loud but familiar voice screaming my name then the next thing I knew, I was being tackled down really hard on the ground by someone.