A heavy storm ❦

Basically, a heavy thunderstorm disrupts your time with Gabriel.

(Yo while I was making this, I had a couple stormy days too lol-)

Still very wholesome

Enjoy!

~First Person POV~

Gabriel and I decided that we needed to make apple pie again. It has been forever since we made that lovely piece of dessert. And plus, the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" should have had enough apples grown on it, so it shouldn't be a problem picking them out today!

And uh..I like picking apples with Gabriel. Kind of brings in the positive aura and tasting the apples to taste the sweetness of the red fruit just makes it even better!

We both went walking to the garden while the rest of the alternates waited and decided that playing Go Fish would help with their boredom (Six keeps losing all the time lol).

While I walked with Gabriel to the garden, I kept thinking of whether maybe I should tell the others about this whole "being friends with alternates and being together with the proprietor" thing. I have been hiding this in forever (I wouldn't call a couple months forever but you know...)

"Hey Gabriel?", I asked him, unsure.

"Yes, Dove?"

I had a buildup of uneasy stuff in my body and I needed to get it over with..

"Uh..I have been hiding the fact that I am with you and I am best friends with your alternates. Do you think it is time to tell the people I know for so long about it?"

Gabriel looked at me with an understanding face and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ready to tell them yet, (Y/N)?", he asked me. I shook my head in response to his question, as I was full blown not ready to tell.

"I'm scared, Gabriel. I mean..The more I hide this, the more it feels...difficult. And if I ever told my other friends and my dad about this, I'm afraid they may not understand and..they'll..they will.."

At that point, I had no other words at the end of my response as I was silently freaking out about this, to the point where overthinking was taking over my brain.

However, Gabriel rubbing my shoulder calmed me down a little bit. He fully knew what I was saying to him.

"Dove, it's okay. Calm down..It's gonna be okay..Look..I know it is difficult to hide it and trying to tell it. But, take your time until you are absolutely ready to tell. Your dad loves you very much. Your friends care about you. I have no doubts they will understand as they know you and your lovely attitude that you always have every single day."

Gabriel's words really calmed me down. I was not panicking deep down inside anymore. He knew fully what I was saying and he helped me out.

I half heartedly wasn't expecting him to be that way but now I was calm and he was right. When the time comes, I'll tell my folks the truth. And they'll hopefully understand..They love me...They care about me..They know me..

I smiled a little at Gabriel as I had gained a bit of a confidence about this. We finally reached the garden but when I opened it-

*BOOM*

Suddenly, a big flash came into our eyes along with the deafening rumbling sound of a thunderstorm. We both jumped at the sudden noise as more thunder was starting to flood.

Speaking of flood, rain started to pour heavily onto the ground and plants of the garden. Lightening and more thunder came and it was (in my opinion) pretty scary to look at it and hear it.