16

Both of them froze as the sound cut through the hazy lust that surrounded them. Ellie looked down at her phone on the counter as Ghost buried his face into her neck, planting kisses on her throat.

"It's Soap," she panted, grabbing her phone.

"Tell him you're busy," Ghost growled in reply as he sucked on her skin.

A moan escaped Ellie involuntarily as she felt the hickey begin to form. She glanced at the phone as the call was about to end, and she decided to answer it. "Hello?" she said as steadily as she could.

Ghost continued to plant kisses along her shoulder as Soap spoke. "Ellie, are you busy?"

"Sort of."

"Listen. I should have called you earlier, but I need to warn you."

"About what?" she asked slowly.

Her mouth fell open as Ghost's hand began to move down from her waist, and he tugged at her earlobe with his teeth. "Ghost is looking for you. I don't know where he is, but when I called him earlier, he said he was close."

Ellie swallowed as Ghost chuckled quietly against her skin. "Uhm..."  she murmured. "About that."

"Evenin', Johnny," Ghost said loudly.

Ellie's face grew red as Soap went silent. "Are you okay, El?" Soap asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, Johnny." Ellie had to bite Ghost's shoulder as he moved his hand into the leg of her shorts, and rubbed at her clit from the outside of her underwear. Ghost growled in her ear as he felt how wet she was, and it only made Ellie wetter.

"I'm sorry, I should have called earlier," Soap sighed.

Ellie took a shaky breath as she felt Ghost's fingers edge her underwear to the side. "It's okay, Soap. We talked it out, we're going to make it work."

She muted her mic and let out a cry as Ghost sunk two fingers into her pussy. Her walls clenched around him as he curled them, sinking in to the knuckle. "Simon!" Ellie whimpered.

"I love hearing you moan," he groaned in her ear. "Keep doing it."

"N-not with Soap --"

"Hang up the bloody phone then before I start fucking you while he listens."

Ellie's face went bright red as she unmuted herself. "Soap, can this wait until tomorrow?" Ghost began to thrust his fingers as she spoke, causing Ellie to dig her nails into his arm to try and stop herself from screaming.

"Yeah, sure. Like I said, El. Sorry..."

"Hey, you've got nothing to apologize fo-- oh fuck!" Ellie's hand flew to her mouth as she moaned out loud when his fingers hit her g-spot. Ghost let out a hoarse chuckle as he did it again, drawing out another mewl from her.

"What's going -- ooohhhh. You two work fast."

"BYE SOAP!" Ellie ended the call and tossed her phone onto the counter before grabbing Ghost's face and kissing him. The man groaned against her lips as Ellie began to rock herself on his hand.

"Good girl," he praised her as Ellie's breathing became ragged. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her throat with his other hand, holding her still. "Suck," he demanded, holding his soaked fingers to her mouth.

Ellie's eyes fluttered as she opened her mouth to surround his fingers. She kept her lust filled eyes on his as she sucked on the two fingers, rolling her tongue around them to clean them. The sound that Ghost let out was almost feral as he pulled his fingers out of her mouth to kiss her.