Entry 10: The Misty Knight

25 of July 705

We get closer and closer to the islands and I can feel quick gusts of wind forming, meanwhile I make plans to visit the islands in my mind, it seems that I will have to learn to use the boots as soon as possible.

Then something unexpected catches my attention, there is a small frigustella crystal on the ground, however it is totally red, when Chispa approaches, she receives a spark from the crystal and begins to growl and hiss at it. After moving Sparky away from the crystal to avoid a strange fight I reach over to grab the crystal that seemed to be surrounded by a lifeless circle around it, not even grass. When trying to touch it, the crab grabs me by the sleeve of my hand and tries not to get closer, curious, however I still take the glass and feel an instant burn on my hand that makes me let go of it in pain, it even leaves my palm black. Then the crab sighs and approaches me.

With his tweezers he grabs my hand with a sad look and his eyes and tweezers begin to shine, then my hand begins to heal slowly, what the hell are you? I say without waiting for an answer, and then a voice surprises me:

"I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore" - the crab said unexpectedly.

And the crab begins to transform into a small blue humanoid with armor and a helmet that covers his face, with steam coming from his head and hands.

"You can call me Mysty knight"- he said.

I'm speechless- " how do you speak my language? , where is your gem?, how did you arise before any other creature? Who are you?" I said.

"Everything will be answered in due time Mister Alio" - the knight answered.

Then the Mysty Knight approached the red crystal and took it with his hands, his eyes and hands started to shine again and then the crystal started to turn bluish.

-"It can not be!" - I said incredulously.

-"you are the one who created the frigustella, you transformed that red comet and diverted its trajectory so as not to have a critical impact in addition to giving it qualities of life"- I said.

The Knight stares at me smiling and is covered with a dense fog, when it dissipates there is no trace of him.

That's not what I expected