Entry 19: Rock

I had never been so fast, with the floating of the cloud, the agility of the wind and the power of fire, it took less than an hour to reach the snowy mountains of the Dwarf goats.

I'm sure the rock element guardian must be here, my flute shard glows much brighter.

I probably didn't notice this one on the way, it must have been asleep, hidden somewhere, I decide to use the flute fragment and its glow to find it.

Something strange happens, the crystal guides me in circles, it is as if I were on top of the guardian, but there is nothing here.

Then all of a sudden I fell to the ground, but I don't feel like I tripped, I didn't fall to the ground, the opposite, the ground came up towards me all of a sudden!

A mountain rises abruptly, creating cracks on the ground and raising me to a great height, it is the largest stone golem I have ever seen, it is easily 30 or 40 meters tall.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, the rock elemental guardian, I think you could already detect how well I get along with your inhabitants, you know I'll take care of them, I just need to show my strength" and with that said I jumped into the void and planned with my cloud and fire until I reach the ground, in front of my adversary.

The tyrannical golem bows, I respectfully return it, and the battle begins.

The giant soon walks up to me and throws one of his house-sized fists at me.

But I manage to jump it with my thrusters, and combining it with my water crystal I slide down his arm in spirals to gain inertia. When I finally reach the height of his head I do my combined movement of my three elements:

"Trinity Rapier!"

I hit him with a fist of fire and ice charged with a tornado of wind that slams into his head with a huge bang.

However, despite breaking part of the rock and making him take a step back, it didn't affect him much more, and he slammed me to the ground with a slap.

It was worth a try, but it's okay, I came up with another plan. Thanks to all the movement, the ground under musts was open, and the purple frigustella of the rock element could finally be seen.

As soon as I got myself together I quickly moved towards the crystals, however the golem was raising its leg ready to step on me next to the crystals, I couldn't let him crush them, they are my only chance to win, it's now or never!

A rumble echoed through the mountains, the giant had managed to crush me.

But my effort was not in vain, being able to catch two crystals in my hands in time, I raised his huge leg with rock pillars. Grunting with effort I manage to push him off and free myself, it's time to end this.

With a stone crystal in one hand, and a fire crystal in the other, I craft chains of rock covered in flames.

Now the titan tries to attack me but I manage to deflect, cut and even return all of its attacks. I finally manage to climb on top of its head and chain it up, controlling its movements until I lead it into my trap.

Once there I activated with all my strength the fire and rock crystals together, making all the ground below us turn into lava so I could sink the great golem in it.

Going down and turning off the power made the ground straighten up right away. The giant tried to move but it was paralyzed. It finally rumbled to the ground with force and broke free.

However it didn't continue attacking, it accepted defeat and let me put the flute fragment on it.

There is only one more left to go, soon I will be able to return to the village and have a somewhat peaceful life but just as exciting... I hope so.