Entry 16: Air

Thanks to the power of the water elemental Frigustella I can move at high speeds through the sea, like surfing at the speed of a large sailboat with the wind in favor, in just a few hours I have already reached the floating islands of the sky, a journey that took me 2 days to cover on bee.

This time the wind elemental will not be asleep, but waiting for me, it will be dangerous and fast, but I have a plan.

Well, I managed to reach the center of the lake under the islands in time thanks to the crystals, now I must use the amatella and the aquatic combined to get the biggest boost. Meanwhile the great flying snake is approaching very fast, closer and closer. But not yet, not yet, it's not long now, it's about to kill me and... NOW!

Using both crystals at maximum power I get a tremendous boost that makes me pass next to the snake and rise at high speeds until I reach the core of the central island, once inside I can see the white frigustella. That is it, the frigustella of the element of air. I took it without thinking and I leave before the snake attacks again, it's time to prepare the trap.

I go up to the snake bravely and at the last moment I jump over it, supporting myself with my hand and with the power of the amatllea and the wind crystals surf around its body, which makes the big creature more furious and starts chasing me, so much so that It doesn't realize that I'm slowly circling it closer to the lake.

Then, when we have managed to get close enough to the water, I suddenly stop in the air and using both crystals I generate tornadoes of wind and water that rise tens of meters above the lake and grab the beast, submerging it in the lake. In our last meeting I discovered that he can't swim, and thanks to these two crystals together I can keep him in the water long enough to almost drown it and... Done.

In the last moments I let the snake escape and it fly high desperately to the central island to breathe and rest. I move closer to its head, it blows again, releasing a gust of air in my direction, but this time I stand firm with both crystals in one hand and the flute fragment in the other. The creature bows and lets it hang around its neck.

One less to go.