Entry 20: Plant

I've never felt so powerful, with all these elemental crystals I'm unstoppable, fighting the last one should be easy.

But I don't want to trust myself too much, after all, most of my time on this island was spent in this very forest, and yet I've never seen anything like an elemental here before.

This is where the life of the island began, and besides, I haven't visited this place for a long time, I wonder how much has it changed

Luckily, my doubts were answered almost instantly, when I arrived the forest had already covered mountains and valleys, reaching to touch the mountains of the Dwarfgoats. And in its center, a great titan tree rises, a Sequoia, normally these specimens take hundreds of years to grow to that size, even millennia. I know where I should go.

Finally I reach my destination, but not before meeting incredible fauna and flora along the way, tree guardians everywhere, fairies, Mushgnomes, dancers, mosslings, golems and many others that I still have to document, but now there is no time for that, humans will soon arrive and the problem of uncontrolled elemental magic must be solved by then.

I decide to be cautious and use all my crystals, walking through the redwood roots into some rough halls, ready to take on whatever stands ahead.

But then a friendly figure greets me, a gigant woman, wearing a dress of bright green roots and branches and a crown of thorns.

"Welcome Alio, I was waiting for your arrival, don't worry, I know what you are looking for and I won't resist it. After all, it was you who started this forest, you have already shown me that you want to protect it, right?" Mother Sequoia asked.

"Of course, I promise" I replied.

Then a smell of smoke filled the environment. Tones of reddish light can be glimpsed through the windows and doors of the natural palace. The forest is on fire.

Panic spreads and the different cries of all the creatures of the forest are heard, I have to flee or soon I will burn with everything else.

I offer Sequoia to come with me to a safe place, but she refuses, this is her place, and she wants to stay with her people.

So I understand her act of honor and courage, I cannot abandon them, they are like my family, I saw them grow up and I know everything about them, I have to save them.

I go outside and protect the inhabitants of the forest that I can with the help of my crystals. Then I take a boost with the amatella and go high up with the yellow frigustella, then I use the fire crystals and raise the forest flames in a whirlwind until they go out in the sky, leaving smoke, I use the aquatic crystal to join the clouds in the area to this smoke and generate a great storm, which detonated in rain, thus ending the fire.

Suddenly, a screen of petals surrounds me, blocking my view, and as it disperses, it shows me that I am still inside Sequoia's palace. I don't get it, what just happened?

"Don't be alarmed Alio, everything is fine, I made you live that mirage to prove your word. Congratulations, you have passed the test, you can give me the necklace with my fragment now, and take as many green crystals as you wish" she said.

"Oh...I understand...wow, that's confusing, but I'm glad I have your respect and approval" I replied.

"It has been a pleasure to meet you explorer, now you must go to the frigustella lighthouse to meet the misty knight, use these crystals to generate a ship that will take you there without any effort, may your trip be pleasant" continued the elemental.

"Thanks for everything, good bye" I finished saying.

"Thanks to you" she said before I left.

I went to the coast closest to the great crystal in the center of the Islands and with the green frigustella, I generated some green vines that intertwined in front of me, building a living barge, capable of taking me to my destination while I take my well-deserved rest after this long and tedious adventure.