6

The entire night felt horrible, I don't know if I was upset because I met them in such way or because they were BOTH being ill mannered.

But instead of feeling sad I wanted to enjoy myself and ignore everything that happened so I played my playlist along with heading to the kitchen to bake something simple.

Usually before I do anything I check my notifications and news for anything Incase which is why I looked on people's stories on instagram where I hence saw the post of Barcelona and espanyol playing with the title 'let's go barca'

I closed all of the apps one by one then began baking.

-

[los chicos]

JJ alba
Y/n who are you cheering for

Lewa
You'll have to wait longer for that response

-

Soon the first half of the game started where all the players were standing on the pitch ready to fight for their team.

At that moment I didn't know anything about the game hence I got curious to check it out after my cake was done.

15 minutes later I had placed the cake in the oven and that's where I took my chance to open the tv and watch the game from the channel.

"WHAT?" I accidentally said out loud seeing Espanyol scoring 1 against Barcelona who still hasn't scored yet.

"Jordi is close, and Jordi MISSES! What a game tonight?!" Spoke one of the commentators.

"Looks like Barca needs to rest already it hasn't even been 45 minutes!"

"AND ESPANYOL SCORES THE SECOND!"

-

My mouth was wide open as I watched still holding on to the remote my grip got sweaty overthinking about it.

"OH AND THERE GAVI GOES FALLING!"

"This game is terrific don't you say."

-

Gavi? He got injured? Shit he actually looks tired, all of them do. What's going on.

I grabbed my phone and as I was about to send gavi a message the first half of the game has already finished giving all the boys some time to change and get ready for the second.

[los chicos🤙]

Y/n
GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

Y/n
Y'all actually not showing enough not at all

Ferran
Bro come play for us then

Roberto
😂😂 nah I swear

Y/n
Both of y'all don't get to speak ferran did you go near the goal at all? No. Sergi youre benched almost all the time keep sleeping.

Pedri
Y/n did you check our messages

Y/n
I'll check them later I don't care what happened between us for now but guys actually get serious y'all need to go up higher like Barca used to be! You guys are the ones showing what Barca is come on!

Pablito
It's pointless they already have 2

Y/n
Yeah it's pointless if you DON'T give it all. Gavi you're only pushing against big opponents get real and win it for you and your fam

O.D
Xavi needs this woman to give us energy know she got lot to say😂

Y/n
Yeah and while you're actually THERE make a goal you're standing like a keeper itself not even a keeper a pole

Iñaki
Shut

Stegen
Up