60

I return back home the next day along with me and Gavi not saying a word.

Later on the same day I messaged him to meet me at the beach so we can get over things without it being uncomfortable anymore.

I arrive there before he does and I sit at the warm sand I missed for so long after being in a crazy place for a while.

"Hi!" I look behind seeing Gavi sit next to me.

"How was your trip?" He asks

"It was good, how are you?"

"Good."

Again we both stay quiet, I start thinking of everything that could happen right now and be my last straw for everything so I started crying.

"Gavi I'm so so so sorry, if I could I'd go back in time and listen to you. I'm sorry for being an awful human towards you." I say as I look at the waves that the water forms here and there. As the beautiful smell of the beach gives nostalgia and the breeze entering times we're quiet.

I kept crying but tried to sniff back in my tears but I couldn't.

Gavi approaches me and caressed my back for a while.

"Y/n I'm also sorry for taking my anger on you and treating you badly, although the past few weeks you've really hurt me and I find it hard speaking to you at most even though you mean a lot to me."

"I know, I tried many times avoiding saying or doing anything bad to you so I thought okay ignoring you probably will solve our break for a while. The moment Pedri noticed something wrong between us we should've talked and went to have fun but we feared hurting each other which sadly came true." I reply still feeling his hand caressing my back.

"I want to try again y/n, I'll keep trying again with you till we both agree it's not working, just like you and Pedri said we're still young and going through what most can't figure out on their own we still have each other."

As he spoke to me in a calm beautiful way I turned to hug him. I hugged him so long and I felt better in an instant. Like he heals everything.

"Shit man you seriously are everything to me." He said hugging me really tight.

"Please Gavi please talk to me if you're feeling bad, always ask me out if you want so we can have fun doesn't matter where or when okay."

"I will Y/n, and stop messaging griezmann okay that honestly does make me jealous."

I laughed hence promised I won't message him again, I remembered I brought the gift from Germany so I handed it to him quickly.

"You thought about me during the trip?"

"I did oh my days I'd be spinning around the shop and saying this is something you'd like."

"You're adorable y/n, but what is this." He takes out the face mask first which makes me burst out into laughter.

"Isn't this for girls?" He kept reading and scanning the product.

"No it's for everyone anyway, would you like to have a spa night with me someday?"

"What's that?"

"Basically we just do massage for our backs or our face, put on our face masks and clay masks all that I'll teach you later."

"Okay im in" he then searches for something else that was in the package I gave him.

Gavi looks at it and Looks at me covering his smile. "You bought me a shirt"

"I bought you a shirt."

"No wonder you asked me for what size I wear."

"SO YOU REMEMBER THAT."

We stayed there talking endlessly, fixing every issue and going to some details of our lives finally understanding each and other in a complete way.

I kept looking at his smile that made made me flattered, his genuine smile is around the cutest on earth.

"I brought a ball wanna play." I recommend as we've been laying on the sand for a while.

"Yes but before that"

"Before what"

Gavi surprises me a plants a kiss on my head distracting me to take the ball from my hands, me on the other hand I was ascending to heaven but he eventually catches my attention and I start running after him.