35

"Y/n"

I jump from my seat and look at Gavi half asleep trying to comprehend where I am, what's going on and who am I.

Gavi laughed a little cause of my reaction.

"Gavi are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling very aliiiveee."

"Stopp you seriously had us all crying and trying to get our shit together."

"I know Pedri just called me."

"Huh WHAT pedri called you what did he say" I looked nervous

"and I saw your messages."

"MY MESSAGES."

Gavi kept on laughing which made me at the end of the laugh with him. As to someone who suddenly enters we both look at who it is and we see a woman and a man with a somewhat young girl.

Till it hit me.

"Mom hi!" Gavi smiled

His family is here and they have no idea who I am, what I am to him and what am I doing here. They All hugged him and kissed him like no tomorrow seriously.

"Who is that?" The young lady point at me

I didn't know if I could tell them, keep quiet or act like I was a nurse for a second.

"That's the love of my life, also the one who made sure I'd be still living here."

"you!!? Miss you're all over the news and everything."

"I AM WHAT NOW?"

"Oh wait sorry first off hello! I'm y/n I'm sorry I'm still trying to work things out!"

"No problem you're like as if my second daughter now!"

Gavi's mom spoke, it made me feel welcomed, really amazing.

But why was I on the news.

"I'll give you guys some family time I'll be gone for a while!"

Gavi made sure he says bye to me and I make my way out to check my phone.

There was a specific tv that usually shows morning news or old shows from what the Stone Age.

[Xavi]

Xavi
Hey y/n you're all over the news

-

[Los Chicos🤙]

Lewandonkey
Y/n is more famous than us now broskis

Ferran
Definitely wanna go get a nursing license now

-

Whaaatttttttt, I kept thinking to myself, why am I trending, this is so annoying oh my days I need to do something.

[Xavi]

Y/n
Xavi please please call them whoever I don't know and tell them to stop

Xavi
Im doing everything I promise

Y/n
Please please thank you

-

25 minutes later his parents leave and we exchange numbers along that to get to know each other, what a kind family.

I stayed with Gavi and skipped a few days of work to nurse him a little.

Many of the players visited daily on Gavi, especially Pedri, they for sure cried and laughed I heard it behind the door

Although not long before Gavi was able to be released and everything told of me was finally somewhat shot down but still pretty much 65% of the people here knew what I did

Again, who the fuck wouldn't.