50

The referee notices pretty quickly and gives Gavi a red card for going against the player not the ball.

I actually kinda stopped laughing and getting invested more on what's going on while the others next to me kept kicking the chairs infront of them.

Xavi being typical Xavi gets a yellow for shouting and assisting as they play.

I notice Gavi cussing under his breath and walking towards the entrance which where they came from before.

However I felt bad so I told Roberto to keep my notes in watch and sneaked to get Gavi.

"GAVI"

"look behind!!!!" I somewhat whistle in a loud voice behind him.

He doesn't turn around, maybe he didn't hear me?

I run up to him and as soon as i grab his arm he pushes me aggressively making me trip and fall on the carpet.

He saw me and hesitated alot as he looked down at me in shock.

"Y/n i need a break I'm sorry." Gavi spoke as he was going to help me get up.

"No don't touch me, you've gone over the line man enough." I get up myself and walk back to the bench feeling irritated and not able to think once but so much shit was spinning in my head.

Getting ahead we were able to beat Osasuna we felt a lot better and confident but despite that many noticed change in Gavi's behavior.

The moment I sat in my car I felt the need to cry but I didn't want to. So i blasted a song of one of my favs that I listen to whenever I feel down. 'Tra te e il mare' such a beautiful song shoutout to it honestly.

I end up driving to that beach i was once with Gavi as he and I gave beautiful compliments to each other. In that moment I knew he was the one for me.

I still do, i don't care. I know he needs to be ready for many things but don't get what's making him angry.

No matter what I won't be able to meet eyes like his, a smile so positive like Gavi's and his comfort that he gives whenever you feel unsafe or scared.

I lay on the cold sand hence stare at the beautiful dark sky, moon shining making the sky look gorgeous in an unexplainable way.

[Xavi]

Xavi
Schedule

Mon, tue, wed, 8-11am

Thu, fri, 11-14.00pm

Y/n
Hi sorry i won't be able to make it this week as i have to attend school this week i hope you understand

Xavi
Ok when will you come

Y/n
Next week Monday👍 on time

Xavi
Ok

-

[my guy]

Pedri
Out now.

Gavi
Okay okay.

-

Pedri and Gavi make their way to sit in his car and ask him everything he needed to know.

"Gavi I wanna know what's up what's making you mad?"

"Nothing is i just hate how they think they're all strong and that."

"Oh my god bro you actually seem depressed like you don't look good, you train too hard and so much?"

"Yeah cause I'm bored."

"Gavi, you're forcing yourself to escape something, i don't know what is it, you're not telling me so I'm waiting for you to tell me."

Both of them stayed quiet for a moment, Gavi perhaps gathered some words and courage to be able to list his issues affecting him.

"I feel like i need to show more than I am showing if that makes sense, i feel so distracted with everything else I feel like I'm only joking with the ball, i felt like by that aswell distant from y/n and not capable to talk to her or I'm stressing her out, every player keeps making me fly on the pitch it's so annoying." Finally he releases all the shit bothering him from the moment he started training after the trip.

"Gavi look, i told you many times you can schedule your time with y/n you guys will always be able to talk at some point right?, you don't need to show more of what you are, keep everything humble and show your fans in a way you'll be amazed of your own self for the tactics and more. Forget about the dudes pushing you Gavi, you get up take the ball from them and take revenge by making a goal not pushing them or stabbing them with your shoes man you get that."