69

"1-0 FOR GETAFE!"

It was only 6 minutes on the first half of the game and they were fast enough to score on Barca???

Impossible, Xavi didn't say a word, he was still sure our players will do everything needed.

However the ones next to me were pissed, they'd possibly do anything to get on the pitch and show revenge but Ofcourse they can't.

Many of the tries in 15 minutes were impossible, they were either offside or other teams defense was too great.

As i was writing i heard voices getting louder, a sign of a goal approaching and in a blink of an eye.

"SERGI ROBERTOOO!" Makes the first goal for Barca, everyone was cheering and I was all happy for them.

Everybody left their chairs to cheer quickly but soon sat down.

1-1 now and each time felt much more relaxed than before, more tries from both teams but soon the first half ended.

Everybody went on a break for a quick while, as I stayed at the benches drinking water, getting up to talk to somebody or someone next to me.

Not long and the second half Is starting with much energy, power and confidence drawn all over each faces.

Xavi did swap players on the second half due to seeing many get tired or fall often.

Hence I look at my phone that was buzzing, I'd receive a call from Brazil which was really unexpected. I had to leave the bench to aside super fast, for me to hear everything.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Hey!"

"Wait, hold on. Mom?"

Tears started forming in my eyes as my own mother finally responds to my call, it's been forever, so long and we haven't had contact at all, she explains her reasons of not able to call and I tell how how much I miss her.

She asked how things are but unfortunately I told her I can't call at the moment since I'm working but once I'm done I'll call her back in instant.

We hang up and right at the moment Barcelona scores the second, finishing off the game for us being happy as we won and me who had tears rushing down all at the same time.

I gave a hard applause, jumping up and down and waiting for Gavi to walk back through the entrance with us all.

As he approached me he was happy, he looked like a child oh my god how cute. "Y/n were you crying?"

"Haha it's nothing" I remove his hand that was about to dry my tears but he insisted to know what happened since I wouldn't just automatically cry for their win like usual.

"Gavi my mom called"

"She did?? How is she? What did she tell you"

We both walked back to the changing rooms cause I saw how much this man was sweating and I didn't want him to get sick if he wouldn't change to his clothes.

"I'll tell you later bro go, go now celebrate I'll wait for you outside!"

He proceeds to kiss the top of my head and leaves excitedly back to his team.

On the other hand I left to wait at my car, but to aswell call my mother and tell her everything possible that's been going on but still yet shortly.

"Is Spain treating you well"

"Yes mama, very well I've met amazing people"

"What people"

"Remember how much you loved Barcelona, I'm now working at them, aswell as if you still follow their games. I'm kinda with Gavi like inlove."

"Daughter what is this, you leave to Europe to get a boy instead of studying"

"No ma! I'm a nurse now" I laughed back knowing nothing has changed about my mom, still doesn't get me but it's funny I love her.

"Which one you said?"

"The youngster, Gavi did you see them play just now."

"No I wasn't watching but your brother and father were"

"Hhahaha, when can you come around mama"

She suddenly stops using any words and I realize that she can't.

"My daughter I can't, I'm sorry it's not easy"

"No no it's alright I promise, I'll come around one day okay." I spoke as I glance and see Gavi walking quickly to my car.

"Mama, I have to go." I sniff back in my tears due to how emotional it's starting to get, I want to talk to her for hours.

"Be careful, don't let that boy make you fall for him"

"Hahah I did already but I promise I'm working hard on my jobs, on the next holiday I promise I'll make a visit"

"Okay, baba tells you take care, bye love"

Gavi sat down and closed the door behind him and saw me holding my phone down. I hug him straight on that moment and sob on him.

He didn't know what exactly happened, but he did think of me mentioning my mother not long ago. He did his best to comfort me and making sure that they can call me again anytime now.