66

At the training, I felt very comfortable being back here and appreciating the fun the group does.

Some music was blasted so the guys get a little more energy and focus on the training.

Yet I was getting bored and began sketching instead of writing which I shouldn't have done at all because the Xavi came to the scene and started asking me how the trip went.

I told him it was great, I know he knew I was being followed, but neither of us mentioned it, the convo was a little embarrassing cause I actually didn't do as much there but shopping and sleeping, attending bayerns practice to realize I'm there only as a joke.

Hence I saw Gavi coming this way, but walking like he's hurt his foot or something. "Xavi I accidentally bent my foot." He proceeds to show a healthy foot.

"Come sit here and let Y/n check it" Xavi therefore leaves back to check on the players here and there to only look at Gavi sitting next to me.

"You faked that didn't you" I spoke first

Gavi smiled but looked down as he didn't want to be noticed.

"I got bored and I wanted to talk to you"

"You can talk to me any sec Gavi"

"Not during training"

"How sweet of you" I smile and massage his foot harshly hurting him on purpose to learn focusing on his practice.

"Ou ouch Y/n!!" Gavi raised his voice, catching some of the players attention along with Xavi.

"You're done love get back to training."

"You abused my leg" he gets up and checks it atleast 6 times or more.

"I'll do proper massage I promise okay" I joke with him a little before he's leaving.

As he leaves he looks at me "you promised" he points and starts running back to the boys to continue.

I'll just never get over how lovely he is.

After the training was over, I was called to the hospital for a quick 3 hours which didn't seem bad, so I took a local bus to there since I didn't bring my car sadly.

I had to be an assistant for a little while which seemed really cool experiencing things live yet again.

The time was showing 6 pm already as I was headed home. As thought, the bus took 15 minutes to get her and I was feeling so bored. So I open my phone and start reading recent chats and look at few tiktoks.

[Los Chicos🤙]

Y/n
I just go out man I'm so tired yawning dying

Pablito
Where are you??

Y/n
Waiting at the bus station and like guess what

Pablito
What happened

Y/n
The bus comes in 15 minutes I'm not feeling like it and the seats on the stop are all taken I can't feel my legs at all it's like I went there to get a surgery to remove my legs man

Pablito
HAHAHAHAHAH

Y/n
That wasn't funny🥲

Lewandonkey
I'm glad finally someone laughed at you

Pablito
Shut up donkey

Lewandonkey
No respect at all huh.

Pedri
Both of you, quiet or I'm the one snitching to Xavi. Aye?

Pablito
Yes bro😇

Y/n
I can't take you all seriously

Araujo
Adidas or Nike

Y/n
Personally Adidas clothes but Nike shoes

Pedri
Adidas

Pablito
Nike but it doesn't rlly matter

Rafart
Why

Y/n
Yeah why are you asking

Araujo
Im about to fall asleep

Ferran
Let's facetime im pooping and im kinda bored ngl

Y/n
THATS IT im leaving

Pedri
FERRAN WHAT

Pablito
It's not funny anymore

Y/n
My bus arrived because of him

Lewandonkey
Ferran let's facetime

Stegen
Im not in

Ansu
Let's ft

-

I close my phone and enter the bus trying to acknowledge what just happened in the chat.

As I keep walking ahead I notice an empty seat which I sit on and put on my AirPods to listen to something as I always do and also because the ride takes 30 minutes, gosh.

On the second stop I see a man who from his height looked like I've seen before but he had a cap on so I couldn't really see his face.

But he sits right next to me, I got confused, kinda anxious but tried to ignore it.

"Y/n" he whispered and looked at me giving me the biggest jumpscare on earth, I almost shouted cause this he never gets on the bus. Never.

Gavi was sitting here with me laughing and not caring if fans see him or not.

"What are you listening to" he grabs my other AirPod and listens to music with me. I actually felt like I was in a movie for a while.

This didn't feel real at all.

I held his hand throughout the ride not really saying anything as to keep his voice and identity low from the public yet he was out on a public bus.