22

I woke up at 7, started getting ready by drinking coffee yet again, not completing my entire skincare routine and absolutely feeling drained. It almost felt like I was awake the entire night staring at the ceiling above me.

Even so I tried reminding myself to focus and I'd have a big day today. Went to make a few sandwiches ones to take and ones to eat right now.

I questioned myself a few questions and answering them the way I remember the answer, some of them were right, but still most of them had to be practiced super well.

Maybe what Gavi said was actually true.

Wherefore I left to change my clothes into new ones but still ones that remain comfortable and not make me feel annoyed there I took my keys, books, mobile, headphones and a charger incase cause I'll be staying there for some time.

[los Chicos🤙]

Rafart
I woke up so early today

Stegen
Ok

Lewa
Good for you

Rafart
Uhhuh so we're awake together?

Stegen
Always awake

O.D
I'm here

Araujo
Im getting morning coffee

Lewa
At this hour? So early

Araujo
Why would i wake up late then

Stegen
Lewa you're awake aswell stop complaining go to sleep if you want

Lewa
Bro

Stegen
Yes bro

O.D
I wanna train so hard today

Lewa
Me too

-

I got on my car and received a message after message but I had no time to check them. I put my phone on mute and drove to the building I'm supposed to take the exam with along with a few others.

Studied the entire hour and the moment I felt assured of myself I asked the professor for my papers, walked to my seat and began.

Wrote my name therefore starting reading and answering.

This will take forever. I thought to myself but tried to keep holding on. As bad as it is to drink caffeine continuously I couldn't stop drinking it every answer I gave.

We had 2 breaks only so I had to use them wisely. I don't know how many times was I stuck on a question or maybe even four because of the language trouble or just feeling dizzy

I took a break at some point due to how much pressure I genuinely felt inside.

Fast forward again, it was 3.20 pm, I had one more question yet, I was at the edge of everything at this point reading this once didn't make sense, reading it the 4th time started making me think that I'm a fool.

I honestly didn't know what to respond, it doesn't matter if it's wrong or right I'll just give to him now.

I approached the professor and gave him my papers along with asking a question.

"When will I get it back?"

"The answers will come on Saturday!"

Hold on the game will be on Saturday? Shit this is seriously gonna give me the biggest stress of my life.

I thanked him therefore left.

After returning home I didn't want to talk to anyone, I set an early alarm to go to my job tomorrow morning, didn't eat a single thing.

This is one of the unhealthy habits I'm going through again, loving this era. Wish it was so simple and tell me mind this is a joke and suddenly get better.

I slept around somewhere 5 pm, yeah I know that's extremely early. Not even a nap but SLEEP!

[Pablito]

Pablito
Y/n?

2 missed calls from pablito

Pablito
How did your exam go?

-

[Los Chicos🤙]

Lewa
Finally received them abs bro

Pedri
Still on the journey here

Ansu
Someone who usually talks a lot isn't talking today🤨

Lewa
Bro fr

Lewa
Ay Gavi where is she

Pedri
Shush lewandonkey

Ansu
NAAHHHHH

Busssquets
WOW

JJ alba
NAH BRO I GOT AN IDEA

JJ alba changed lewa's name to lewandonkey

Kounde
Personally 😬

Lewandonkey
Why would you do this to me

Ansu
Bro y/n would join and laugh where is she

Rafart
Probably doesn't want to interact with people like you🤣

Frenkie
Stay humbled🤙