32

The game started immediately, everyone looked ready. So ready to even take it to the next level and probably murder each other.

The Barcelona fans sang the anthem, right on the moment the game started, assumingly to hype up everyone.

I was stressed, very scared. Still hesitated from the moment I left home but I don't know what is it.

As I wrote details and everything about the players, I noticed that everyone shouted at the same time including the ones sitting next to me.

obviously I lift my head up to see what's wrong and one of our players is unconscious. I check around to see who exactly, everyone started circling him.

Till the fans began shouting "Gavi."

Gavi? Gavi is unconscious? He, is there?

I got up quickly leaving my stuff to fall from my hands, on the ground I was going to run to the pitch but Xavi holds me back

"Don't go there you can't go there!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S UNCONSCIOUS?" The tears couldn't even start forming out of anger.

Apparently someone bumped on the same time with Gavi trying to shoot the ball with their head.

"I AM A NURSE! LET ME GO CHECK HIM!" I shout turning almost all the attention on us now.

I ran on the pitch as quickly as possible, checking his neck, his wrists and lastly his heart if it's beating. His heart was beating but his head is shut down so I have to give him cpr right now or his heart will stop aswell.

I place both my hands at the center of his chest and started pushing.

The referee tried pulling me away as he didn't know weather I was a nurse or not but Pedri and the other kept protecting me.

I shook him but still no response.

Mouth cpr is the only option now I can't step back from anything.

I try that, many, many and many times till he finally choked and opened his eyes.

He'd wanted to get up but I told him to not do anything till he's carried away, didn't even realize that my whole face was filled up with tears till one kept sliding under my shirt making me uncomfortable.

Many on the pitch were mad at me but who else would've done that, I'm pretty sure the players have no experience in this whatsoever they'll only panic.

Xavi was held down by few people and argued with them I don't know about what.

There was an ambulance around somewhere I didn't know where but now they were carrying him there.

"Ma'am you have to stop following us for now." They kept repeating but I kept speaking over them

"I'm a nurse sir don't speak to me like that, I'm a NURSE! Please take me with you!"

5 minutes later, I couldn't go. I was told to stay.

The game still continued, and I sat the at benches thinking about my life from the start to beginning.

The players sitting next to me were repeating the same "good job y/n"

But I couldn't respond. I lean on the chair and ended up not writing anything. I couldn't.

The first half of the game ended with Liverpool being able to get their third goal over Barcelona.

On the break whilst washing my face Xavi insisted I go home cause my situation is bad. But I can't I feel like right now I'm numb I can't feel my fingertips I can't feel anything nor my face.

I couldn't get a word out either.

On the second half, I sat on the benches shaking, as I looked at our players who couldn't do anything anymore, the speech Xavi tried giving them didn't change in any way.