57

[Los Chicos🤙]

Y/n
How do I enter markets here do I say hello good morning what

Stegen
"Hallo"

Y/n
Thanks

-

I start buying snacks to enjoy in the room aswell as some stuff for myself and a present for Gavi, I just thought about him the entire time I was grabbing something from a shelf.

Aswell as for my last night's cravings I bought noodles so I can eat them as chips out of boredom.

[Pablito]

Y/n
Hihi what size do you wear

Pablito
Size M why?

Y/n
Yes bye🙂

-

Maaannnn first time starting the convo in such a while, I'm obsessed I've got to admit and the thing is I wish he was here so we can talk endlessly and pull an all nighter.

On my way out of the market I sensed something off, but whatever that is I ignored it and placed my headphones on so I can listen to something on the way to take pictures around the place.

As I quickly glance to look  behind me, someone was super close to me but I thought it was because of how crowded this place really is but why's he walking the same exact route as me I don't know I won't care much.

After taking some pictures here and there my feet finally got tired so I thought of ordering a taxi but the problem is I don't like getting on taxi's alone. So I kind of chose to walk and thought whoever is behind me will soon leave.

10 minutes in and I look back he's still behind me. Okay what if he's just walking that way.

I see a cute shop across so I enter it super quickly aswell as hoping he's not following me and I'm just imagining stuff.

I took my phone out at the shop and started texting, however the man enters the shop to 'look around'.

[Los Chicos🤙]

Y/n
Im being followed

Pablito
What??

Stegen
Who is?

Y/n
I don't know i don't know oh my god oh my days oh my everything please what do I do

Kounde
Taekwondo

Y/n
Bruhhhhhhhh

Pablito
Call me

Y/n
What??

Pedri
Call him so he gives up after seeing you have company

Y/n
Uhh alright okay

I call Gavi and he answered super quickly asking me if I'm okay, I speak quietly so I'm not being listened to.

"Don't be scared"

"I'm not Gavi"

"You are, your voice is trembling"

"Uhhh yeah these necklaces are so pretty wow, which one would you like, do I open the camera." I speak to grab attention.

"What happened?" Gavi asked on the other line while I'm waiting for the man to give up and leave.

"Y/n tell the cashier then call a taxi."

"I can't I'm scared of taxis"

"You can't walk there alone what the hell be wise."

"OKOK I'll text in a sec."

I hang up and head outside quickly searching for a taxi, I keep walking and walking and the man kept staying behind me.

Finally I see a taxi that I run up to, sit behind and spelled the name of my hotel.

I peek outside of the window from behind and see him walk away as he couldn't follow me anymore, I sigh and pull out my phone still shaking and unable to write a perfect sentence.

[Los Chicos🤙]

Lewandonkey
Is she okay?

Araujo
Idk bro she just arrived there and that happens

Pedri
She's not answering Gavi call her

Y/n
Um inthr taxirn

Pablito
Okay good do you need to call

Ansu
How did you understand that

JJ alba
"I'm in the taxi rn"

Ansu
How do you understand that too

Y/n
No it's okay I'll be fine thank you

Ferran
That's wild i hope you're good

Y/n
Yeah I am DONT tell Xavi

Busssquets
Oops

Y/n
OH MY FUCKING DAYS WITH YOU

Pablito
Y/n

Y/n
What??

Pablito
Breathe in and out

Y/n
I'll just go offline for a bit this gave me a jumpscare

Pedri
Call Xavi so he'll send you staff with you all times

Y/n
I'll see I'll see

Lewandonkey
Why did you even go to Bayern in the first place

Y/n
So that I wouldn't see your ugly ass haircut again omfd

Lewandonkey
That's bullying

Pablito
Stop bullying guys

Y/n
Okay fine bye