70

[Los Chicos🤙]

Pablito
Is everybody ready

Pedri
Yup

Araujo
Always

Roberto
Yeah I think everyone is, so do we go straight to the beach

Frenkie
yes we do

Pablito
Thanks okay see you guys

-

As I drove us to the beach Gavi asked me questions about the call, to where I had promised to tell him after he comes to my car.

We talk for a while and I remember seeing a cute shop nearby corner where I wanted to buy a present for Gavi who just won, also wanted to appreciate him for being here anytime.

"Why are we here?" Gavi Looks around nervous.

"Wait a second, I'll be back DONT go out."

I leave the car therefore run to the shop so I wouldn't waste time, I buy him a candle aswell as a perfume he'd use going out.

"Thank you have a nice day." I leave with my bag and place it at be back of my car.

"What did you get?"

"I didn't find it so it's fine" I had to lie.

"Ohh okay what we're you buying"

"I thought I saw a cute candle"

"Why didn't you ask me to be there I'd help you find it"

"No no it's alright Gavi I just looked at it on the page online and I didn't see that it's been out of order that why I asked the cashier."

"Ooh okay, we can go buy it this weekend"

"Hahaha no need."

We arrive at the beach, already for it to be 9pm, super late but also super cozy warm and comfortable.

Most of the people invited were there already playing with the sand, walking around with their partners or playing with the football.

"Go with your boys I'll go with the girls okay?"

"Okay bye!"

We both leave each other for atleast half and an hour.

The girls were fun, it was amazing chatting to them as they were very inspirational, beautiful and everything on the list.

"Guys come play with us!" Lewandowski and Memphis yell for us to come and make girls vs boys teams.

It was really complicated since there were somewhat less girls, others who were single ended up coming to our team.

We played for so long, even the sun started slowly setting.

We played a while, switched teams again as we noticed the first not working hence after getting tired, everyone headed next to the water to feel yet fresh again.