62

[Pablito]

Pablito
Good morning

Y/n
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TEXT YOU

Pablito
I did before you lame ass

Y/n
Imma pretend I didn't read that

Y/n
Good morninggggg

Pablito
Good morning

Y/n
Yes you said it

Pablito
Yess good morning

Y/n
Goodnight im going back to sleep

Pablito
NOO

Y/n
Exactly

Pablito
How did you sleep

Y/n
Very well very super duper well

Pablito
Glad to hear that❤️

Y/n
WHAT ABOUT YOU

Pablito
I slept good

Y/n
Good, who's picking you up pedri or me

Pablito
Pedri is

Y/n
Gotchu babes enjoy getting ready

Pablito
Thank you! You too
Liked by y/n

-

[Los Chicos🤙]

Rafart
you know what's annoying

Lewandonkey
What

Rafart
When you stub your toe right when you wake up

Iñaki
Always man

JJ alba
I don't know what to wear

Busssquets
For what

JJ alba
The cafe

Busssquets
Oh I forgoe

JJ alba
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Y/n
Why you spamming skull emojis old man

JJ alba
Soon my death arrives

Lewandonkey
Sergio's death first

Busssquets
And then you

Y/n
What the hell

-

Later that day, I put on a long skirt and ontop of it a blouse that matches the fit so perfectly I was indeed proud of how I looked.

[My guy]

Pedri
Hey bro im down come out

Gavi
Ok

Gavi
Bro

Pedri
Yes bro

Gavi
Where's a flower shop

Pedri
gaviiiiii😉😉

Gavi
Stop bro I'll kill you

Pedri
How cute buying your girl some flowers

Gavi
Im asking my dad to drive bye

Pedri
Nah you better come or I won't take you at all

Gavi
ok im coming banana man

-

Pedri and Gavi headed to a flower shop in the purpose of surprising y/n with something sweet from Gavi.

They both had a fun time chatting in the car talking about all the stuff they've wanted to talk about to each other some time ago.

On the other hand I came by with my own car and as soon as I enter the cafe I already see some people gathered with their partners.

I'm immediately approached by Gavi and he hands me bunch of colorful flowers along with a hug.

"If I would've known I'd bring you something I'm so sorry." I spoke in an appreciative tone for receiving a gift from him yet felt upset how I couldn't bring him anything.

Gavi laughed "y/n you already bought me a present from Germany, stop buying me gifts the only gift I would like to receive everyday is you."

Pedri heard what gavi said and smacked him in the head, "guys we're in public leave your romance out for a moment."

"Especially for the singles." Pedri continues making both me and Gavi laugh behind his back.

Later everyone began coming and at some point no one was missing anymore so we started laughing and chatting, I got to know many of the women around the table that already seemed so nice to see.

Aswell as I ordered my fav cake for Gavi to taste, others ordered either coffee or tea with something sweet to eat.

We had amazing time laughing and getting to know each other, and holy shit the amount of times me and Gavi kept having eye contacts and smiling the shyness away.

Ok but who wouldn't look at his eyes they're really mesmerizing, gorgeous like the moon you see under a night sky, words aren't enough to express the beauty in his eyes.

"Guys it's a bit late we still gotta get home and sleep, but thank you so much for this night!" Araujo started hence we all thanked every and each for making their arrival tonight and be able to attend even for a little.