Special Event: Winter Bells

So here we are, as a gift to all who have supported Draven's journey so far and in the spirit of the Holidays I present to you the first Special Event to grace the floors of the Great Tomb! As the Winter Bells chime, snow begins to fall, decorations of reds, greens, and golds decorate the floors. So join the inhabitants of Nazarick for a holiday celebration!

The Great Tomb of Nazarick had undergone a drastic change as the frigid weather of winter had blanketed the land in snow and ice. Throughout the floors of the Great Tomb trees adorned with decorations lined the halls. Golden bells hung from the ceiling, red and green ribbons were wrapped around the pillars. At this time all operations to continue Nazarick's conquest of the new world were halted in favor of a month of celebration and togetherness. However one inhabitant of the Great Tomb was rather perplexed by the sudden change of decor and the oddly joyous mood that seemed to permeate the halls of the Great Tomb wherever he seemed to travel to.

Draven's Bedroom
Draven woke up with and sat up in bed before letting out a gentle yawn before looking around his bedroom. The decor matched the rest of the Great Tomb, his room was covered in shades of red, green, and gold. Draven also had a small decorated tree in the corner of his room, he found it all rather strange to look at. "What is the purpose of decorating a tree of all things?" Draven wondered to himself as he continued to study his room's new decor with a baffled look across his face. Draven's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door as he turned to look at it, a wreathe hanging from it. "You may come in!" Draven said loud enough for whoever was on the other side of the door could hear him.

          The door opened as Entoma and CZ entered his bedroom, however over the last week they had changed outfits. They both wore red maid outfits accented with green and gold, the edges of the outfits were also covered in white fur.

"Good morning Lord Draven, did you sleep well?" Entoma asked as she quickly walked up to the side of Lord Draven's bed before bowing to the young lord

"Good morning Lord Draven, did you sleep well?" Entoma asked as she quickly walked up to the side of Lord Draven's bed before bowing to the young lord. "I slept well, however what is going on exactly? Nazarick has looked completely different this entire week, is there something important that happens at the beginning of winter?" Draven asked as his confusion and curiosity had finally gotten the better of him over this whole strange turn of events. Entoma and CZ looked at each other in surprise before looking back at their young lord. "It is the month of Christmas Lord Draven, Nazarick always celebrates the festivities for the whole month." CZ explained as Draven only grew more confused at the current situation.

          "What exactly is Christmas? I'm afraid I lack any knowledge on that topic." Draven admitted honestly as Entoma and CZ looked at him in surprise. The maids suspected that perhaps this world did not celebrate Christmas and that could the reason for Lord Draven's lack of knowledge. "Christmas is a holiday where friends and family come together to celebrate with food, dancing, and exchanging gifts. It's a time for everyone to relax and be happy. I'm sure you know a holiday similar to that Lord Draven." Entoma explained as this world had to have at least one or two holidays or days of celebration that would help the young lord understand. However Draven only grew more and more confused the more he learn about this rather strange celebration.