Chapter 2: The Floor Guardians!

Last time Draven escaped his imprisonment and encountered Lord Ainz. The young mage showed the leader of Nazarick the Infinite Library and has now been taken in by the Overlord and is returning Nazarick!

Draven looked at the outside of the Great Tomb of Nazarick with caution as he knew what awaited him inside. "I should warn you Lord Draven, the Floor Guardians may be hostile toward you until a proper explanation is give." Albedo warned as Draven looked at the succubus with a neutral expression. "I am aware Albedo, the book in the Infinite Library mentioned the general hatred of humans everyone has." Draven said as Albedo was surprised by his words. "I'm sure once they know you are Lord Ainz's child they'll be more accepting." Albedo said as she tried to reassure Draven.

"It's fine Albedo, once introductions are finished, I'll make sure to stay out of everyone's way." Draven said as they entered Nazarick. Albedo looked at the boy with worry in her eyes, on the return trip she had taken time to talk with Draven. She was surprised at how intelligent the boy was, despite only being 10 years old. Albedo found his quick wit and rather respectful nature to be quite endearing. Albedo was still unsure if she completely liked Draven, but he had been slowly winning her over as she got to know him. "Lord Ainz, it is good to see you return safely." A male voice spoke as a man in an orange suit approached them.

              "Demiurge, the trip was for the most part uneventful, but I did find something worthwhile

              "Demiurge, the trip was for the most part uneventful, but I did find something worthwhile." Ainz said as Demiurge finally noticed Draven standing next to Albedo. "Lord Ainz, what is this human doing here?" Demiurge asked in confusion at the sight of the child. "Demiurge, allow me to introduce to Draven Ooal Gown my son." Ainz said as Demiurge eyes widened in surprise at Ainz's statement. "Lord Ainz, why take this human as your son?" Demiurge asked as he studied Draven closely. "Demiurge, young Draven here has a impressive amount of untapped magical potential. He also has a magic that only he possesses, which will help us with future plans." Ainz explains as Demiurge still studies Draven closely.

               Demiurge bows to Draven in respect before addressing Draven directly. "Welcome to Nazarick Lord Draven, I am Demiurge one of the Floor Guardians." Demiurge introduces himself as Draven looked at the arch devil with a neutral expression on his face. "Thank you Demiurge, I look forward to contributing in anyway I can." Draven said as Demiurge cracked a small smile, he was still unsure of this human, but he definitely seemed to be the type to put in the work needed to achieve victories for Nazarick. "Should I alert the other Floor Guardians Lord Ainz?" Demiurge asked as he waited for Ainz to give him the go ahead or not.

"I will be taking Draven to meet each of the Floor Guardians individually, I believe it would be best not to overwhelm him." Ainz said as Demiurge nodded in understanding before taking his leave. The trio continued on their way to the training area where another Floor Guardian was training. "Cocytus, I require you attention." Ainz said as the large bug warrior turned to face his leader.

" Ainz said as the large bug warrior turned to face his leader