Chapter 10: Aura's Day With Draven

So in the last chapter we got to see Draven set up his own personal workspace in Nazarick! Although Draven still has to work on increasing his Mana in order not exhaust himself in combat. What awaits Draven now?

Aura was currently making her way to Lord Draven's room that Lord Ainz has given him for his own use. "Lord Draven thinks he can just ignore me for days on end? He's got another thing coming!" Aura thought to herself as she finally reached the door to the room she was looking for. Despite her annoyance at the young Lord, she still remembered her manners and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Aura heard Draven shout as she entered the room and looked around at the entire room. "Oh Aura, I thought you were one of the maids. What can I do for you?" Draven asked as he removed a pair of googles from his eyes as they hung around his neck.

"You've been working in this room or off training with Narberal for days on end! When were you going to remember that Mare and I exist?!" Aura shouted in an irritated tone as she glared at Draven. Draven was slightly surprised by Aura's sudden anger as he was used to her being rather cheerful. "I'm sorry Aura, but I seemed to have got caught up in my work." Draven said as he gestured to the multitude of potions that were on the work table that he was sitting at. Aura couldn't help but notice that a few of the fruits from Mare's garden, which only annoyed her even more then she already was.

               "Oh, so you've been talking to my brother, but you ignore me Lord Draven!" Aura said in an offended tone as her glare only intensified. "I just requested some of the fruits from his garden. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Aura, I'll make it up to you." Draven said as he noticed that the Dark Elf suddenly had an evil grin on her face. "I feel like I've made a grave error." Draven thought to himself as Aura walked up to him before taking his hand in hers and dragging him out of his work room. "Aura, where exactly are you taking me?" Draven asked as he was slightly worried about the answer.

               Aura looked over her shoulder as she smiled evilly at the young Lord. "You said you would make it up to me, so your spending the rest of the day with me!" Aura said as Draven let out a defeated sigh at her words. "I suppose that's only fair, alright Aura I'm yours for the day." Draven said as Aura blushed at his words before quickly facing forward. Aura was only embarrassed because she wasn't used to holding hands. "Don't lose your cool Aura, Lord Draven is just a friend." Aura thought to herself as she began to relax and calm herself down from her panic.

                Aura and Draven were stopped when they ended up running into Solution. "Oh! Lord Draven, what are you and Aura doing?" Solution asked as she smiled at the duo. "I'm being kidnapped for the day Solution." Draven said in a joking tone as Solution let out a small laugh. "I didn't know you could be so forward Aura!" Solution said in a teasing tone as the Dark Elf's face erupted into a crimson blush at the slime's words. "Shut up Solution!" Aura said as she dragged Draven away before the maid could say another word to her or Lord Draven that could be misinterpreted in any way shape or form.

             After some more walking, the two had finally reached the sixth floor, where they entered the forest. "Where are you taking me exactly Aura?" Draven asked as he had never been this deep into the sixth floor forest. Aura once again looked over her shoulder with a smile across her face as she had been wanting to take Lord Draven into this part of the forest for awhile. "Fenn! Here boy!" Aura shouted as Draven heard the sound of feet running across the ground towards them at high speeds. Draven saw a large blur stopped in front of them, the creature in question appeared to be a large wolf like creature.

 Draven saw a large blur stopped in front of them, the creature in question appeared to be a large wolf like creature