The Sorcerer Prince 8 Years Later

So here we are the reveal of Draven Ooal Gown eight years into the future! Of course after we go over all the Prince's capabilities, all of you will get a Teaser Trailer of sorts for the Timeskip Arc! Now without further adieu, I present to all of you the Sorcerer Prince of the Sorcerer Kingdom!

Name: Draven Ooal Gown

Age: 19

Race: Immortal Human

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Gold

Family: Ainz (Adopted Father), Tomb of
Nazarick

Personality: Intelligent, Calm, Kind,
Calculating, Malicious towards those who oppose him, Manipulates situations so they are in his favor, sympathetic to those who suffer from those in power, deep hatred for the Ecliptic Blades and the City of Dominatalos.

Job Classes

Dark Prince: Level 10

Master of the Infinite Library: Level 5

Alchemist: Level 10

Runesmith: Level 10

Necromancer: Level 10

Elementalist-Ice: Level 10

Fencer: Level 3

Skills

Sinister Charisma: Has a higher chance of convincing Non-Human Races to assist him in his endeavors. Non-Humans are more likely to converse with the user rather then attack them.

Timeless Intellect: All knowledge the user gains is never forgotten, this is a gift granted to the master of the Infinite Library.

Analyze Composition: The user can figure out what all potions, elixirs, medicines, and concoctions are made of simply by looking at them.

Rune Scholar: Has the ability to read and decipher all runes as if reading text from their first language. The user also can figure out the power granted by the runes he reads.

Dark Mastery: All Dark Magic cast by the user consume less Mana and get quadrupled in power. Curses and Hexes inflicted by dark spells are doubled in potency.

Frozen Infusion: The user can infuse weapons or other spells with ice magic, increasing their power and giving the possibility to freeze the enemy with ice.

Sub-Zero Necromancy: Undead created by the user are imbued with the ice element, giving them ice imbued attacks. When slain in battle, the undead will explode into ice shards.

Alchemist Master Craftsman: User is able to craft potions that that are triple their normal potency and can craft up to five of a single potion or elixir at once. The user is also very efficient in material use, maximizing what can be produced even from minimal ingredients.