Chapter 14: Trouble in Landschaft!

In the last chapter Draven went on a quest with his father, Narberal, and Evileye. Although now Nazarick is finally setting it's sights on Landschaft, how will this go?

Draven was seen working in the fields of the agriculture city of Landschaft, himself, Solution, Yuri, Narberal, and Sebas have been undercover as a poor family for about a week now. In that time they were able to form a plan of attack, Solution and Sebas were able to sabotage the weapons of the soldiers. Yuri and Narberal were able to smuggle weapons into the walls for them. Draven himself has been able to locate all important buildings and locations that will help with conquering Landschaft. Although Draven couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched ever since he set foot in the city.

Draven finished his fieldwork for the day before he decided to make his way back to the sleeping cabin for the workers. Draven felt the feeling of being watched intensify as a shiver went down his spine again. "Your just nervous about the attack happening in the next hour, call yourself Draven." Draven thought you himself as he tried to relax as best as he could. "Hey kid....mind turning around?" Draven looked over his shoulder only to have a hand cover his mouth as he quickly pulled into an alley between the buildings. Draven flailed around in an attempt to break free, but it seemed completely useless.

At the Worker's Sleep House
Solution, Yuri, and Narberal were all getting ready for their surprise attack on the city as they waited for Sebas. "Have any of you seen Lord Draven? He has yet to return." Yuri said as she looked at her two sisters who shook their heads no. "He left the fields after finishing his work, I'm sure he would have told us if he would be late." Narberal said as worry started to creep into her voice. Solution quickly got up and headed towards the door. "Solution, where are you going?" Narberal asked as she watched her sister head towards the door. "You two stay here and wait for Sebas, I will find Lord Draven." Solution said as she exited the bed house without another word.

Narberal attempted to follow Solution, but was quickly stopped by Yuri. "Yuri? Get out of my way! Lord Draven could be in danger!" Narberal said angrily as she tried to get past her sister, however Yuri wouldn't budge. "Narberal, calm down. Solution can handle finding Lord Draven, we need to focus on the plan." Yuri said in a calming tone as Narberal relaxed only slightly. "Fine, but if Lord Draven is injure, I will level this entire city to find who harmed him." Narberal said in a dark tone as Yuri chuckled at her words. "You act like I wouldn't do the same." Yuri said as she smiled at her sister.

Alleyway
Draven was slumped against the wall as he looked up at a man in dark robes with a pair of swords in his hands. The man looked down at him in cold silence as if he were studying him for something.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!" Draven demanded as he tried to hide the fear in his voice as best as he could manage in his current situation

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!" Draven demanded as he tried to hide the fear in his voice as best as he could manage in his current situation. "So your the key to the Infinite Library? Honestly wasn't expecting you to be this young when I was told you were a kid." The man said in a completely indifferent tone as Draven's eyes widened in complete shock at his words. "H-How do you know about that?!" Draven said as his fear was now completely noticeable in his voice. "Me? I am a member of the Ecliptic Blade, a group of elite soldiers that serve the world powers." The Ecliptic Blade explained as he still looked down at Draven in indifference.