Chapter 13: Loki, the Son of Momon!

In the last chapter Draven trained with Cocytus and played Chess with Sebas. He also took on Tuare as his assistant when working in his workshop. Although it has been awhile since Draven has gone on a quest.

Draven was currently preparing to head to E-Rantel with his father and Narberal. While his father was the Sorcerer King, the ruler of E-Rantel, they were actually going as their Adventurer personas. His father suggested that he should focus on using a Rapier as Loki, that way no one could link himself and Loki as the same person. Albedo has gone to the trouble of making him clothes for when he went out as his Adventurer self. Demiurge was kind enough to also supply a mask for him to completely conceal his true identity from the outside world and those of E-Rangel.

 Demiurge was kind enough to also supply a mask for him to completely conceal his true identity from the outside world and those of E-Rangel

(AN: This but without the Violin.)

Draven was finally dressed in his new attire as he just needed to get a Rapier, apparently his father had tasked the guardian of the Treasury to handle that task. "It appears the clothes fit you rather well Draven, are you ready?" Draven turned to see that his father was still in his usual attire as he looked his son over. "Are we not ready to depart yet father?" Draven asked as he looked up into his father's eyes. "Not quite, we are still waiting on your sword." Ainz said as he turned to look down the hallway. "Apologies for the wait Lord Ainz! I had to make sure that I only supplied the very best for the young Lord!" A rather dramatic voice said as Draven noticed a doppelgänger wearing a mostly yellow outfit approaching them.

 "Apologies for the wait Lord Ainz! I had to make sure that I only supplied the very best for the young Lord!" A rather dramatic voice said as Draven noticed a doppelgänger wearing a mostly yellow outfit approaching them

"Father, who is this?" Draven asked as he had never seen this person before. "Oh it is a pleasure to finally meet you Lord Draven! My name is Pandora's Actor, the Guardian of Nazarick's Treasury! I was created by your father for such a purpose!" Pandora's Actor said in that same overly dramatic tone he seemed to default to. Draven looked over at his father in surprise, but also found it rather amusing his father created such a character. "It's a pleasure to meet you Pandora's Actor, I look forward to getting better acquainted." Draven said as he smiled at the doppelgänger as he bowed in return.

"Pandora's Actor, do you have what I requested?" Ainz asked as the doppelgänger stood at attention. "Yes Lord Ainz, I was able to find a weapon perfect for Lord Draven!" Pandora's Actor said as he pulled out a Rapier that seemed rather simple in appearance, but Draven felt something strange about it.