Let's see what it thinks of The Distortionist!

Sarah and her two friends, Abby and Sarah, had just started their first year of college together at the local university. It was a new experience for all of them and they were looking forward to mixing with other students and exploring the city. In their first week on campus, Sarah and her friends had taken a walk around the campus when they stumbled upon The Distortionist concert happening that night. They hadn't heard about it but decided to go since it seemed like such a cool event. When they got there, they saw that the prices for tickets were astronomical so Sarah's three friends pooled their money to purchase front-row seats. As they entered the venue they could feel the excitement in the air - this was going to be an interesting night. Once inside, Sarah's friends got right into moshing while Sarah started taking in everything around her. There was something different about this concert - it almost felt like your body couldn't touch the ground because of how high up everyone was sitting.. And then it hit her... she was witnessing someone altering reality! She quickly turned around to see if anyone else noticed but everyone else seemed fixated on what they were seeing too... Suddenly, everything went black for Sarah as she fell unconscious onto the floor.. 

i  think i wanna make an ACTUAL story out of that lol.. but would it get views? what would happen if i named it The Distortionist? 

What did that have to do with a Distortionist? Im confused lets try putting in Christopher Pierre:

Christopher and Pierre had always been close. They were twins, after all, and their bond was unbreakable. As kids, they would get along perfectly and play together until dusk would fall. Christopher was the more athletic of the two and loved to play video games while Pierre preferred arts and crafts. As they grew older, Christopher went off to college while Pierre stayed at home to take care of their mom. When Christopher came home for Christmas break their sophomore year, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that Pierre had followed in his footsteps and was now attending a big university just like him. The two reconnected over dinner that night and spent the next week catching up on old times. But as soon as Christopher got back to school, something felt missing; it was like part of his childhood ended when Pierre left for college.

Six months later, Christopher received an email fromPierre telling him that he had been diagnosed with leukemia and needed help getting through treatment. There wasn't a whole lot Christopher could do except visit him in the hospital occasionally and send supportive messages through social media updates. But even then, the distance between them felt insurmountable."Tell you what,"Christopher said toPierre one day as they lay in bed watching TV together, "I'll move out here so we can be closer."Pierre hesitated for a moment before agreeing; he knew how much it meant to Christopher to be there for him during his illness

Uhhhhh ok lol ig i was being vague by just putting Christopher Pierre but i never said AND