Christmas Surprise

hahahahahah yes that song :)

Miku Hatsume was thinking about Ghost again. Ghost was a caring Overworker with strong eyes and ]funny feet.

Miku walked over to the window and reflected on her white surroundings. She had always hated black piano with its kooky, knotty keys. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a caring figure of Ghost .

Miku gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a funny, sweet, Cotton Candy Soda drinker with skinny eyes and blond feet. Her friends saw her as a vast, victorious Vocaloid. Once, she had even helped a smiling Ghost recover from a flying accident.

But not even a funny person who had once helped a smiling Ghost recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Ghost had in store today.

The snow flurried like eating cat, making Miku mad. Miku grabbed a dented microphone that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Miku stepped outside and Ghost came closer, she could see the scattered glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want songs," Ghost bellowed, in a kind tone. He slammed his fist against Miku's chest, with the force of 1517 dog. "I frigging hate you, Miku Hatsume."

Miku looked back, even more mad and still fingering the dented microphone. "Ghost, f**k you," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two kind, knowing kitten sighing at a very lovely christmas, which had vocaloid music playing in the background and two brilliant uncles licking to the beat.

Miku regarded Ghost's strong eyes and funny feet. She held out her hand. "Let's not fight," she whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Ghost.

"Please?" begged Miku with puppy dog eyes.

Ghost looked angry, his body blushing like a panicky, plastic piano.

Then Ghost came inside for a nice drink of Cotton Candy Soda.

THE END

ngl that was kinda funny