Reckless Battery Burns (a song with lyrics made by an AI nice)

It's been a long time since I've used my Reckless device. I don't usually carry around batteries with me, but when I did this time, I didn't realize how important it was to keep them properly charged. And now...I'm paying the price for that mistake.

Why's it so short lets try again but put Tamari's name:

Tamari was always the runt of her litter. When she was just a kitten, her siblings would chase her and laugh until she ran away in embarrassment. Even as an adult, Tamari never felt safe enough to let anyone get too close. But then she met Sachi.

Sachi was older than Tamari's other friends and had been through a lot in her life. Her protective instincts kicked in instantly and Tamari soon found herself relying on Sachi for anything and everything that mattered. Together, they explored the city and laughed as they made fools of themselves trying new things.

Tamari trusted Sachi with everything inside her heart, but one day she realized that Sachi wasn't quite who she seemed to be. With each lie, Tamari's trust slowly faded until there was nothing left at all. Lost and alone, Tamari faced the hard truths of life head on – that it doesn't always go according to plan and that we can only depend on ourselves for so long before we give up hope altogether.

ITS STILL SHORT 

Tamari usually didn't mind Reckless too much, but today she just couldn't take it. She decided to confront the other girl about her behavior. When Tamari approached Reckless, she could tell that the other girl was intoxicated. Tamari knew that Reckless was prone to alcohol addiction, so she decided to try and talk some sense into her friend. However, when Tamari started speaking, Reckless simply grabbed her by the throat and began to strangle her! In a panic, Tamari tried to fight back but Reckless was too strong. Suddenly, Tamari heard Battery warning her not to move or else she would start a fire. In desperation, Tamari tried pushing Reckless away with all of her strength but it was no use - the other girl was far too drunk and addicted to alcohol for anything like that to work! Finally,Tamari heard Battery kicking at their feet and ran towards safety just in time as the Jones household's brand new refrigerator exploded from a smoking battery!

So Reckless is a person now?