The Revival of an Incomprehensible God's Dormancy

In the beginning, there was the big bang. And then there was nothing.

For thousands of years, the universe lay dormant and dark. But then something happened. Something inexplicable stirred and a light began to shine forth from the emptiness. And so begins the story of a God that went into dormancy for eons but has now awakened once more.

The revival of an Incomprehensible God is a journey fraught with peril and difficult challenges, but it is also eventful and full of excitement as new followers flock to this mysterious deity in droves. Now more than ever, it is important for this god to be understood and worshipped by all who follow him.

No one knows why God fell into a deep sleep, but the fervent prayers of His believers brought Him back to life. Bishop Davis fears that this lull in the divine's activity may be his way of getting a little rest before his next great act. Jack is encouraged by the bishop's words and decides to take things in his own hands and pray for God himself. Little does he know, but his simple prayer will result in unimaginable consequences.

As the congregation filled the auditorium, they all looked at each other in confusion. Pastor John had always been a man of words, but this was beyond anything he could have prepared. All eyes were upon him as he took his place behind the podium.

''God has spoken to me,'' he began, ''and He desires us to rediscover His dormancy.''

The congregation made murmurs of disbelief and confusion, but Pastor John wasn't done yet. ''He has shown me that we no longer need Him constantly hovering over us,'' he continued. ''We can now rest and refresh ourselves without Him constantly interfering.''

The congregation was still doubtful, but Pastor John refused to give up. ''I know this is difficult for many of you,'' he said earnestly, ''but I believe it is what God wants for us.''