Appetite of a People Pleaser

Im using a new AI btw

Person lmao was thinking about Flower again. Flower was a caring cannibal with brown streak eyes and brown eyes feet.

Person walked over to the window and reflected on her white surroundings. She had always loved pink Some stage with its annoying, anxious A stage. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a caring figure of Flower .

Person gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a funny, sweet, birthday cake batter drinker with skinny eyes and white hair feet. Her friends saw her as a pong, proud People-pleaser. Once, she had even helped a wooden Flower recover from a flying accident.

But not even a funny person who had once helped a wooden Flower recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Flower had in store today.

The snow flurried like eating cat, making Person mad. Person grabbed a sweet cake that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Person stepped outside and Flower came closer, she could see the orange glint in her eye.

Flower gazed with the affection of 3696 kind delicious dog. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want to please them."

Person looked back, even more mad and still fingering the sweet cake. "Flower, why," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two kindly, knobbly kitten sighing at a very lovely party, which had vocaloid music playing in the background and two brilliant uncles licking to the beat.

Person regarded Flower's brown streak eyes and brown eyes feet. "I feel the same way!" revealed Person with a delighted grin.

Flower looked somber, her emotions blushing like a fierce, fine fork.

Then Flower came inside for a nice drink of birthday cake batter.

THE END

It didnt understand the order in which i put my words ig.